What else should I get in preperation!?

leahs

So starting the diet tomorrow, got my shakes yesterday and some mint things.. What else should I get in preparation?!

Also the pharmacists gave me some chicken soup, she was very honest in saying that most people detest it! Anything I can do to it to make it nicer?!

And one more question - she didn't mention anything about ketones... Do they not check your wee or anything?!

Thanks peeps :) x

Hiya leahs ... and welcome to minimins... you will get sooo much support here. :) I have just completed my first month on 100% and these are some of the things I was told to help me along.
You asked what you might need in preparation.... did you buy a LT shaker? They are really useful if you dont have a whisk handy to make the shakes up. It has a plastic grid piece on the top so if the shake still has a few lumps in it, it stops you drinking them :) Also I'm surprised you havent been recommended Fibreclear... it's a tasteless source of fibre to add to your drinks that keeps you regular.
As for the soup, I really quite like it. I was told by Lipotrim Head Office that you can add a bit of curry to it to spice it up if you want to!
As for ketones... you can get keto-sticks to check your wee to see if you are in ketosis BUT to be honest, after 3 days of 100% Lipotrim, and you are feeling full on the shakes, then believe me, your body is burning off any excess fat! Your one week weigh in will prove that :)
All I would advise you especially is... try and drink at least 3 litres of water (4 litres is the recommended maximum). And if you have any questions, just give Lipotrim a ring... their number is on your bag. They are so so helpful. Other than that, come and ask on here.... there are lots of people who have been where you are, and I know I've had amazing support.
I wish you lots of luck... Lipotrim is incredible... I love it! As you can see I have lost lots of weight in the last month, and I have never felt as fit and healthy in a long long time!!

So starting the diet tomorrow, got my shakes yesterday and some mint things.. What else should I get in preparation?!

Also the pharmacists gave me some chicken soup, she was very honest in saying that most people detest it! Anything I can do to it to make it nicer?!

And one more question - she didn't mention anything about ketones... Do they not check your wee or anything?!

Thanks peeps :) x

What mint things did you get??? As far as i know you cant have any on the diet!!!!

Some people put curry powder in the soup i believe hun!!

My chemist doesnt check my ketones but i believe you can buy the sticks to do it yourself!!!

Have a good root round on the forum there's a few different thinkgs you can do with the shakes!!!

The best thing i got by far was my sodastream!!! Lol.... I have about 3 litres of fizzy water a day!!! Makes me fuller than regular water!!!

Good luck!!!!

x

Morning deezer :) The best thing I bought was a Brita filter jug... they are on offer at Sainsburys I think. I'm not too keen on fizzy water but I LOVE the taste of purer water... soooo much nicer than out of a tap :) (and much cheaper than buying the bottles) xx

ahhhh - thanks UK lady!! So is fibreclear something I should by do you think? She didnt really mention many things to be honest! Ahhh no, no shaker either :( shall go and invest today.

Deezer - I mentioned bad breath and she gave me some fresh breath strips? they were like £1.69 for 24, by someone called nuPhar? eeek should I not have them?

Might buy some fizzy water to see if I like it! dont think i have actually ever had it lol..

I feel quite unprepared now :/

Well done to both of you for your fab weight losses!!!!!

ahhhh - thanks UK lady!! So is fibreclear something I should by do you think? She didnt really mention many things to be honest! Ahhh no, no shaker either :( shall go and invest today.

Deezer - I mentioned bad breath and she gave me some fresh breath strips? they were like £1.69 for 24, by someone called nuPhar? eeek should I not have them?

Might buy some fizzy water to see if I like it! dont think i have actually ever had it lol..

I feel quite unprepared now :/

Well done to both of you for your fab weight losses!!!!!

Hey hey!!! The strips are fine!!! But no mints or chewing gum *Sob sob* lol

I use the fibreclear but still need to use sennakot tabs every now and then!!!

I use a hand blender rather than a shaker!! Think it was £5 in Asda!!!

: )

ahhhh - phew lol..

So do you think I would be ok in my first week without fibreclear? or do I need to take a trip back to the pharmacy?!

I didn't get any till week 3!! Lol... so i bet you'll be fine waiting till next time you go.... maybe ring em then they know you'll be wanting some!!! Incase they dont keep it in stock!!!

The mints are fine, I was given the same ones by my pharmacist as well. They are actually made by Lipotrim, so safe to use. If in doubt you can go onto Lipotrim website and they mention the mints on there. Also, I love sparkling water, so I bought the Sodastream as well. Saves me ordering bottles upon bottles from Sainsburys. Good luck.

Hi Leahs. When I started the diet, I got a 1.5 litre jug for my water (Bubba Keg). That way, I know that if I finish 1 jug by early afternoon and another by bedtime, I have satisfied my water requirement. The jug is designed to use with or without a straw.

With respect to the soup, I really like it! I also like the 'flapjacks' because, although they are quite dry, they taste a lot like peanut butter.

Hey good luck and everyone has given you the sensible answers- My advice will be what I have done this time round from what I learned the first time. Buy exfoilater and Bio oil- helps stop loose skin, get rid of stretch marks and reduce celulite and distracts from food!!

Take pics of yourself now in a vest top and shorts and do this every 3 weeks or so in the same positions- helps motivate you so much as you remember why you are doing it.

If you must weigh in at home buy a good set of digital scales that measure body fat!!

I feel like a cheat 'cause everyone else has given you such good advice ...

But just wanted to say Hi and Welcome. I hope you have great success on your weight loss journey.
[/SIZE]

Ahhh thanks guys!! Some good tips and hopefully and love the bio oil one haha, whenever I feel the need to eat I'll just oil myself up instead ;)

I feel very welcome and hope that I can honk tomorrow :) eeeek

x x

Back