What ELSE Should You Eat?

Oinkstop

Unlike the UK version of the Cambridge, the manufacturers of the USA version say that one shouldn't sole source (it's called Fast Start in the US) for more than two weeks unless you are under strict medical supervision.

Since I'm not being medically supervised at the moment, and I don't even have a Cambridge counselor since I order my shake mix from the internet, starting next Wednesday I'm going to start adding in food to my diet.

What should I add to maximize my weight loss?

Obviously vegetables are going to be the majority of what I add, simply because they are low in calories and contain a lot of fiber. I can tell I definitely need it, as I've had to make more hurried trips to the bathroom than I could believe!

I know, TMI, but I think we've gone through a case of toilet paper this week!

Hiya, here's a link that explains the different stages you go through as you slowly incorporate food into your diet.

cambridge six steps to losing weight

You should spend 2 weeks on each stage.

Thanks. As soon as I lose a bit more weight, I'm going to go see if I can get my doctor to medically supervise me without costing me an arm and a leg. I want to lose some weight first, otherwise, I'll just get nagged for putting on some of the weight I lost last year from calorie counting.

Back