What excersice do you guys do a week?

I think the advice is to wait two weeks before starting any vigorous exercise regime. Walking would probably be best if you haven't reached that stage yet. :)

I agree with hollycat totally, I think I've read that elsewhere before too, possibly in the Cambridge yellow book? Lent it to a collegue or I'd double check for you now but I'm pretty sure that is 100% correcto.

You asked what exercise we/I'm doing at the moment, the answer is none I'm afraid. I too am warey of going to the gym so I guess its a matter of a few more weeks on the diet, a little bit of time to save and then going for it (ahhhh!)

You'll lose loads more than you already have within the next month (congratulations by the way, 12lbs is brilliant!) You'll notice the difference too and will hopefully have gained lots and lots of confidence and then you'll feel up to gym'ming it up. I must admit in week 5 I think my confidence got a little better than before, with any luck yours will be so much better :) xx

I think walking is the best exercise to do. But i would wait until after 2 weeks of being on CD. Then maybe you could buy a dance workout DVD or something and try that. I love dancing and think it is a great workout.

I felt just like you did about going to the gym, but now i cant wait to go. But i am going to wait untill i am on the 1000cals or maybe the 1200cals stage

Good Luck xx

Thats not a bad idea, because then you have a bit of food in you I guess.

Feeling weak at the gym is a bit of a worry for me as I can imagine it is for everyone else doing SS. Like you said I guess its just a matter of not over doing it.

maybe_baby do you mind me asking how tall you are? I was talking with a friend tonight about how much I intend on losing etc. I was just nosing at your signature and noticed your current weight - congratulations you're doing amazingly well! Don't feel you have to answer, I'm just intreged so I have that something to focus on

Sorry to change the subject here guys x

maybe_baby do you mind me asking how tall you are? I was talking with a friend tonight about how much I intend on losing etc. I was just nosing at your signature and noticed your current weight - congratulations you're doing amazingly well! Don't feel you have to answer, I'm just intreged so I have that something to focus on

Sorry to change the subject here guys x

I dont mind you askin at all :) . I am 5ft 1.5-2 inches. My DC has put me down as 1.5 inches but at GP etc i am about 2 inches. On my ticker i couldnt put 1.5 inches, so my BMI isn't exactly right. I have a BMI of 24.7 :). I wish i would grow though :rolleyes:, lol.

I started off at 11 stones 10 lbs and i want to get to about 8 stones 7lbs or 8 stones and then put on 1/2 stone of muscle, but i am thinking that i will just go by how i feel and look when i get just below 9ish stones :).

I have noticed that you also have had a fab weightloss. Try to stay positive and strong. I hope my stats are of some use, lol

xx :)

Lol they are of use very much so thanks Maybe_Baby much appreciated!

I'm 5'6" or 5'5.5" (who knows!) so unfortunately for me I'm a bit taller than you (I wanna be shorter lol). I'm kind of relieved because the thought of getting down to 8st from where I am now is k!ller! This height v's weight thing ain't half confusing lol! I think I'm going to aim for 10 see what I look like and go from there.

How are you finding 790? xx

So do you want to be at 8 stone too?? Will that give you a healthy BMI :confused: because you are alot taller. I dont think it is. I think it is a good idea to see see how you feel when you get to 10 stone. I know i want to be 8ish stones, but i feel comfortable where i am now apart for things like the size of my bottom :rolleyes:, lol. But i have decided that i will try get rid of my bottom and stomach at the gym. :D

I was terrible at the beginning of my weightloss journey :(, i used to think i would never get down to 10 stones, let alone 8 and now i will be 9 soon, woo :D, lol. But i think if you stay busy and stick to CD 100% then time flys by. I haven't noticed these past few weeks because i have been so busy and i cant even remember back to when i started,:rolleyes: lol.

790 is ok but i am struggling with the portions :(. They are too big for me and my stomach hurts alot:(. I need to sort out my sleep pattrns aswel because i have been getting up late due to a few bad days and late nights. So starting tmrw i want to be up early so that i can divide my meal into lunch and evening meal.

I am hoping i will lose about 3lbs ih this week because i had my AAM week last week so it is a nice proegression from AAM to 790, its not like a jump from SS to 790, if you know what i mean.:)

But i think my CDC said i can stay on 790 untill i get to my goal and then progress onto the other stages. I cant wait to progress because i really want to hit the gym.:D

I might start dancing classes again. I cant wait. I would have never done this when i was overweight. I LOVE THIS DIET!! :D :D :D:D lol.

How was Glastonbury?? Were Amy and Lilly amazing?? I love them. :D

Spice girls are getting back togther too, yey. I used to be a fan in my early teens, hehe :D. I would love to go see them tho. They are playing in london the day before my bday.

Erm, sorry about the randomness there. I can go off topic sometimes. lol. :D

Good luck with your weightloss :) xx

AM- Have you got a MSN addy?? We can buddy up if you like??

Hey arcticmonkeys, i like you am between 5'5'' and 5'6''. For us the upper 'normal' weight limit is 11 stone, and mid-range healthy weight is 10 stone, so thats what I'm aiming for. Our build is also often bigger so obv the bones weigh more, so aiming for 8 stone would make us below a healthy weight!! Hope that helps x

Hey arcticmonkeys, i like you am between 5'5'' and 5'6''. For us the upper 'normal' weight limit is 11 stone, and mid-range healthy weight is 10 stone, so thats what I'm aiming for. Our build is also often bigger so obv the bones weigh more, so aiming for 8 stone would make us below a healthy weight!! Hope that helps x

Ooops, i thinki got confused by what AM said, maybe she meant that from my stats she thought she also had to be 8 stone to be at my BMI which is similar to here!!

Too much confusment here ( ha. that aint even a word, lol)!!

Back