What exercise do you do!?

I got bought a Wii Fit Plus for Christmas and the 'Just Dance 2' game and I'm trying to do 30 minutes of wii fit and a few dance tracks at least 4 times a week. It's hard work but enjoyable!

The wii fit itself is pretty useful, it allows you to set up a profile and it tracks your weight/BMI and tells you how many calories you're burning etc. I did 3 songs on Just Dance this morning and my body is aching like crazy... I'm taking this as a good sign lol. It's also got a feature called Just Sweat which lets you record how much you do each day and builds a chart. I'd definitely recommend it!

Other than that, I don't do much but when I move back to my home town I'm planning on going swimming with my OH a few times a week. Can't wait!

E

I live in France and don't do any classes, as they are pretty expensive and generally not as intense as classes in the UK so I end up disappointed. I like to try to exercise every day during the week - I work from home so can generally find time to fit something in.

I exercise to videos/DVDs but might consider running, which I've always been crap at, using the couch to 5k podcasts I've heard so much about.

I love the Davina 30 minute workouts, especially the boxing one. I can't wait for my recently ordered Davina Fit and Body Buff to arrive.

I also have some dance DVDs - Tracy Shaw's Salsacise For Hips And Thighs and Dance It Off With Vicky Binns which are good fun, as well as Kate's Cardio Combat which is a tough workout.

I have one French step video which is OK if a little complicated, as well as some 1990 step videos featuring Cher, Kelly Roberts and Darryll Preston (well cheesy, but a great work-out).

Currently looking for recommendations for a Zumba DVD.

Last edited:
I have just finished mucking out the stables and sweeping the yard, it is quite a big yard, for 10 stables, feed store and barn. After that I walked a few kilometers with my dogs.
Have vacuumed, washed the floors, dusted and am about to start preparing dinner.

Exercise enough for today I think. Oh and I must get up and down at least 20 times a day to let in one dog or the other that is on the wrong side of the door.

I enjoy what I call busy exercise.

@Leapfrog... I am also starting the C25K Program. I have tried it once before, and I was rather successful at it. I have never been much of a runner, and when I tried it last time I wasn't focusing on eating healthy so I hit a "wall" around week 6... however I definitely felt a lot healthier and stronger.

Now that I am focusing on BOTH diet and exercise, I hope to see some major results after getting through the C25K... keep us posted on how you are doing!

i try jog for 20mins 5 days a week all i have time for at the min!

I started back at the gym about 6 weeks ago and and I try to go 2 - 3 times a week. I do 30 minutes on the crosstrainer and 25 minutes on the treadmill (20 of which is running and 5.5 mph). it works out that I burn about 500 - 550 cals per session.

I go to the gym 4 days a week, I am doing a 2 day upper/2 day lower split with weights and I also do an hour cardio, usually running and the stairmaster. Then I do Bootcamp 2 days a week in the rugby club and I try to do a pilots DVD 4-5 days a week before bed as I find it relaxes me!!

I have an exercise bike which I daily. It is really helping shift the weight off my thighs.
I also have lots of fitness dvds (its amazing how good some of them are from Poundland, why pay a fortune)
I have the wii fit and other fitness games too such as ea sports which I love.
I have weights too xxx

Back