what exercise do you do?

linnyloo

Hi fellow CDers.
Just a quick question....what exercise do most of you do?

I'm on ss and on saturday went for a bike ride with the kids. I was quite shocked at how little energy I had, and when I got off the bike after about two miles my legs were like jelly!!!!!!!!!!!

They still really ache now. Before CD I could cycle for miles and it wouldn't be a problem. I know that we have to be carefull not to over do things on ss but I'm worried about loose and saggy skin. Plus I'm too skint to join a gym!

Any ideas gratefully received!!!!!!

get an exercise ball and some small weights (or use bottles of water) and do some gentle toning xx

at the moment, absolutely nothing! I'm on SS so having few enough calories as it is.
If i go out with the family for a walk, i tend to do ok, just a slowe pace than before.
I'm thinking of getting some girly weights so i can start some toning exercises.....do you think that would be ok?
xx

yeah iv noticed since being on tfr that i have no energy, i usualy go jogging with my boyfriend but since being on this diet i cant jog very far without feeling dizzy its really disapointing.... so now im just doing jogging as far as i can go and a few sit ups and press ups morning and night....

I do nothing but some toning excercises but I work at a pub on weekends which is hard sweaty work and I walk a lot during the day around town on my lunch break.. Window shopping! X

A word of warning - read my thread from earlier - "Exercise didn't go too well".
Good luck with finding something that suits you x

Really take care when exercising. Next time I go swimming I'm only going to do maybe 10 lengths. It was such as scary experience. I'm so glad I posted about it now if it stopped something similar happening to you.
A lot of people are cynical about this diet, but if you do it properly and learn to eat the right sort of foods, gradually, I really do think it is a great diet.
x

it is a fandabidozi diet!! Just take it easy when excercising.. I'm going to start swimming again when I move up to 810 or 1000, I love it! I just resent having to pay for it over here as my mum has a pool in her yard back home!

If you wanna do a lot certainly look at the higher plans. You will really notice the difference. In my opinion you'd be better off doing 810 with 200 calories worth of exercise than you would just doing ss, not much difference in the calories but a better way of losing. Ive just moved onto 1200 and can really feel the difference in energy and how much exercise I can now manage.

I swim on a monday and walk on saturdays & sunday. Housework throughout the week if that counts lol lol lol

house work defo counts! i cleaned and tidied yesterday for a good 5 hours straight with only 2 cig breaks and had worked up a right sweat!

Back