What exercise?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mags, 3 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Mags

Mags Needs to stick to it!!!

Diet:
    WW
    Im just wondering what exercise if any, that everyone is doing? Im thinkin that if i do indeed start some that i might actually be able to keep up with high weight losses...i know last time i did this diet i kept to about 5lb loss per week(with no exercise) ..which i know is great...but..could you do more on a fairly regular basis with exercise? I know you couldnt do it every week..but..most weeks?

I have to say..the only thing i really hate doin is walking!!yuck..i feel way to self concious(sp) doing it...and i obviously wouldnt go swimmin' either or a gym lol...

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

:) I dont know the answer but I am sure that someone will soon be about to help.

I would be happy with 5lbs a week regularly but if you can increase it with exercise it would definately make me get my exercise bike out :)

4. garcia24

garcia24 The Big Shake House

Diet:
    Soul Source
    sorry mags im a firm believer in walking for my first week i have lost 10 and half lbs. although i brought a punching bag from tesco for £10 speacial offer and that so much fun and keeps you moving.
    or i find cleaning the house (which my housemate loves) burns off some calories.
    alternativly if you have a partner maybe he can help burn a few calories lol

garcia24 x

Mini likes this.
  5. SD1722

SD1722 Sue

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    HI, i'm only on week 4 but the exercise I am doing is:

3 times per week - 30 minute moderate paced walk on my treadmill

I have also just been given a free membership to a ladies only gym where the machines are all power assisted so you really tone up your body, so once i've got into the swing of it i'll have to let you know if it works! I plan to go 3 times per week.

Also just bought the new Latina size workout DVD, becasue I love dancing. I'll be doing that 2-3 per week!

Hopefully that wil help shift the pounds and tone my body.

Mini likes this.
  6. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Sounds like I'm similar to Sue, I go to Curves, which is women only, about 3 or 4 time a week, do 2 or 3 aerobic classes a week and walk on a treadmill for about 3 miles, twice a week. And I slob out at the weekend :)
    No idea if it's quickening my weight loss but I think it's firming me up. I'd lost 2 inches of my waist and 3 off my hips in 3 weeks, but I've been going to Curves since September and have lost about 28 inches all told, bust, waist, abdomen, hips, thighs and upper arms, so well worth it
    hth
    kate

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.