What flavour...........

Angel155

was your last CD pack?

I am currently enjoying a toffee and walnut shake blitzed with ice.

So what was the last one you had?

erm i only have choc mint, lol

my last one was oriental chilli soup at lunch .. and I am just freezing some water to make a chocolate Mix a mousse ...... I love nearly all of the packs apart from the choclate and chocolate orange shakes ... I struggle to know what to get every week as its all so yummy :)

There seem to be quite a few who only have one flavour. I like so many of them :D

Does it not get boring?

nope i dont get bored, i like the structure and sameness, lol

yeah i get a bit ocd with my routine
i also have 2 litres of plain water a day followed by 2 litres of sparkling water with sinshine orange water flavorings in it

I had for 1st time choc tetra with hot water, was lovely. Cappacinno is my favourite though in my smoothie machine all crushed with ice. Yum!!!!

The last shake I had was a Vanilla one, tastes like caramel :p

I'm the same as claire, very much creature of habit with Cambridge

I've stayed on choc mint since practically day 1.. And absolutely love it

The rest make me gag!

Just had breakfast of apple and cinnamon porridge

Vanilla shake ^^

I have chocolate as a shake and mousse and then peanut bar in the evenings! I some times buy strawberry shakes and then take them back!! x

Mine was a choc mint 'thickshake'. Yummy

I too am a creature of habit. I ordered 28 porridge (14 plain, 14 apple and cinnamon), 28 choc tetras and 28 mint choc shakes for my first month.
So far, I'm not enjoying the plain porridge, having to force it down but CDC lives too far away to mess around with changing so I'm coping!
For my next month I am gonna get some strawberry tetras and some bars too. But choc mint is my absolute fave, made in the blender with ice cold water (around 260 mils of) and a handful of crushed ice.

Chocolate Orange - made with warm water so it felt like a hot choc. Mmmmmm

I couldn't survive on just one flavour, I love variety! Still to try the soups and bars yet but love the choice and the flavours

Back