Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What flavours are nice as a mousse?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by madameruthybaby, 13 August 2008 Social URL.

1. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just wondering what flavours you all think are nice as mousses? I just tried butterscotch and am not too fond of it - can anyone recommend anything that's good?

Thanks!
    Ruth

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I love the vanilla with some of the orange water flavouring - tastes like lemon cheese-cake. Also the chocolate mixed with the berry water flavouring - tastes like blackforest gateaux. Mmmmmmm!!

xx

4. nikki mc

nikki mc Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    i really liked the toffee with banana and also the chocolate with half a teaspoon of coffee

5. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

I love strawberry mousse :D

6. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ok great thanks guys! Am really looking forward to trying some of them as the butterscotch one really wasn't nice! I had to really, really force it down :(

7. LizzyT

LizzyT Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I love choc mint!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.