what flavours are the nicest??

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
i know that everyone has different tastes but ive only had choc, strawberry, vanilla and toffee and walnut shakes and the broccoli & cheese soup and leek and pot and find them all quite nice .
i was just wondering what other flavours were nice in the soups? and also does it make a difference to your weight loss when you have a cd bar?
any tips would be great thanks
Jo x

I live on choc mint shakes and bars ( peanut and the cranberry)

:D

I've lost 3-4 pound every week that's ss+ Inc a bar every single day

It's all different for people though x

I love the mint choc too. Soup wise Potato and leek is my favourite.
and also does it make a difference to your weight loss when you have a cd bar?
Cambridge say you shouldn't really have the bars untill after the second week, as they have higher carbs in they and can knock you out of ketosis. Im normally in ketosis by day 3 so personally I have them on day 4 onwards but as Mrs says all people are different.

How are you getting on Josie?

thanks guys,
im doing ok today miss jt just had a porridge so far but think i may try a bar later ive got some left over and surely its better to have a bar than food cos then i know im sticking with it and i could easy overestimate my cals.
im finding the 4 packs a day alot easier than 3 though it does make such a difference.
jo

I live on peanut bars and chocolate tetras. I like both the porridges too though.

I can't STAND any of the soups.

I love the soups and can't stand any of the shakes, tetras or porridge. I live on soups and bars and am very happy with it.
Why not ask your CDC if you can take a few extra things to try then if you really hate them you aren't forced to eat them.

I only like the chicken and mushroom soup and the orental chilli one, only like the shakes if blended with ice, too cold for those right mow so living off chocolate tetras and a&c poridge at the moment xx

the oriental and chicken&mushroom are nice. mushroom and leek and potato are not bad.

Being a cdc you realise that everyone is so different and there taste buds obviously so different.
I always went for the choc tetras, and all the choc shakes and really did not like the soups or porridges and generally only had peanut bars .. Its best to try them all and see what you like . x

I live on choc tetras and peanut and cranberry bars, they are the only things I can stomach. The bars keep me sane, so if I lose a pound less every now and again, who cares. Though I don't think it makes a difference to your losses anyway.

Back