New flavours!

crazyasadaizy

Just put an order in for a mixed pack of the new shakes! Mint chocolate and toffee caramel, as well and some more strawberry, banana and vanilla ones!!

Also, tried the elderflower drink mix today, tastes really nice!! Took it to the pub with me this afternoon and mixed it with some sparkling water and felt like I was having a long drink instead of a boring glass of water!!

Had to order some new products as the meals and soups are actually starting to make me gag now!! :(

Look let us know how new shakes taste! Will be ordering some within next few weeks x

That's cool! I had no idea there were more new products. They've bought out a lot of them lately, haven't they? I'm tempted to order them too and see what they're like. I've only been wondering if I should order more.

Tell us what you think! I quite like the sound of those flavours.

Yeah I'll let you know they're like....they should be coming tomorrow and with some more free elderflower drinks mix, yum!!

Had a few cheat days the last couple of days so had things like steak and gammon, still no carbs, but I'm definitely going to be 100% this week to make up for it in case it's kicked me out of ketosis!

Meat shouldn't kick you out of ketosis - it is however fatty and will add calories. Still, maybe extra meat shouldn't be seen as a bad thing, theoretically it should help to protect your muscles more.

Yeah I thought it was the best thing to choose, just steak and salad! Really enjoyed it! I weighed myself this morning and hasn't made a difference so I'm happy with that, will just be really good this week and hope for a loss!!

Tried the mint chocolate exante shake today....it's lovely and a nice change from the other flavours!! I've found it to be a little thinner than the other shakes though as I tend to put the 250ml but think ill use less when having this shake again!! Trying the toffee caramel shake tonight while I'm on a 8pm-2am shift at work!!

Oooh would be great to know what the toffee caramel one is like! Saw it on the website today and it sounds delicious!
(well as delicious as a Exante shake can get haha!)

H x

Back