What flavours/products do you choose?

dannyboy

I simply go into the chemist, once weighed asked for all chocolate shakes. Cant stand the vanilla, strawberry is OK and the soup was rank!:sign0137:

Grabbed my shakes day after boxing day and started New years day- but his supply was low, so i had 2 vanilla thrown in (forced one down on day one and made one with ice and coffee today which wasnt too bad!)

I simply go into the chemist, once weighed asked for all chocolate shakes. Cant stand the vanilla,strawberry is OK and the soup was rank!:sign0137:

Grabbed my shakes day after boxing day and started New years day- but his supply was low, so i had 2 vanilla thrown in (forced one down on day one and made one with ice and coffee today which wasnt too bad!)
Hi Dannyboy,I have had chocolate shakes the whole 3 months I have been on Lipo,and quite liked them,listening to everyone elses Opinion on other flavours,I just haven't bothered with the rest.And apparently the flapjacks are the worse,like ceiling tiles!!!:eek:

Yeah I may have tried the flapjack- but decided chocolate was the way forward. I did find that it got to the point where i would look forward to it!

hi danny. im with nina here (hi nina! ) id be all chocolate, i remember the flapjacks tasted like wet carpet which might ot be the best. 'might'?!! the chicken soup i will get next week though because my pharmacist said i could use a spoon of curry powder in it. that kind of good news on lipotrim is like winning the lotto so im happy. today was my first day. best of luck danny. :)

Good luck Ali.x

I'm also a chocolate fan with the occasional peanut flapjack when I'm at work.

thanks nina! i suppose ur bound to hear all chocolate stories from the women anyway danny lol!

Ha ha...guess so!
Used to use protein shakes in the gym and actually vanilla was my favourite, but on LT its not the best. Though a spoonful of coffee in the blender with ice sorted that out:)

I only ever have chocolate too :D

I tried the chicken last night and it was god awful! I was nearly sick ... never again !!!!!! Will the pharmacy let me swap the remaining sachets?! LOL I don't think I can do that to myself again. Strawberry is okay too :) chocolate is definitely the way forward though xxx

I tried the chicken last night and it was god awful! I was nearly sick ... never again !!!!!! Will the pharmacy let me swap the remaining sachets?! LOL I don't think I can do that to myself again. Strawberry is okay too :) chocolate is definitely the way forward though xxx

My Pharmacy are always happy to swap, especially if you get a few 'crapjacks' to try ewwwwwwwwwwww! lol

Hm I am the odd one here :)

I "like" the vanilla one most, then chocolate and I must say I have soup every day! I tried the flapjacks, didn't like them, it was like chewing an old carpet. I didn't like the very fake strawberry shake either (only got one from chemist as I expected it to be very fake flavour)
So my supply is 14 vanillas + 7 chicken soups and I am quite happy with this choice. Can't complain. I always have my choc/or vanilla shake made with hot water, so it like hot chocolate.

what does everyone think of the chicken soup? im really looking forwards to trying it as pharmacy had none this week but i've read it tastes like sick! Im really looking forwards to it so i hope not!

what does everyone think of the chicken soup? im really looking forwards to trying it as pharmacy had none this week but i've read it tastes like sick! Im really looking forwards to it so i hope not!

Hi Danni
I really like the soup, but use a electric whisk to mix it!! Put in bowl so feel like I'm having a meal. I quite like the flapjacks but only toasted. Xx good luck!!

I put off trying the soup for weeks because of how rank everyone said it was, but then when I finally tried it I thought it was great. Didn't taste that much like chicken soup mind you, but it was really nice anyway. The pharmacist also told me he has another customer on lipotrim who ONLY has the soup. So, don't let other people put you off, you might be one of us weirdos that actually likes it!

I don't actually mind it, its not my favourite but I certainly don't find it repulsive. I had 4 last week but only got 2 this week just to let me take a break from the shakes, its nice to get something warm for a change (I've heard the shakes aren't nice when hot, but not tried it).

I like all 3 flavoured shakes, have tried the chocolate one hot and like that too. Hubby has been having some chicken soup so I've tasted his and quite liked it, so will get some next week. Not tried the flapjack and don't think I want to either!

Back