What food do you miss?

I really, really miss Fudge doughnuts!! I was addicted to these calorie dripping cakes!! It's really just the fudge topping I miss though. I may treat myself upon hitting my next goal! Yay :)

Pork crackling!

For someone who is deparately trying to get back on track this is not a good thread!! Sooooooooo many yummmmmmmmmmmy foods.... How hungry am I now?

For me (when I actually mange to stay on plan past lunchtime) it is cake? Any type of cake in large quantities. But preferable chocolate cake with chocolate topping. Cake.cake.cake

For someone who is deparately trying to get back on track this is not a good thread!! Sooooooooo many yummmmmmmmmmmy foods.... How hungry am I now?

For me (when I actually mange to stay on plan past lunchtime) it is cake? Any type of cake in large quantities. But preferable chocolate cake with chocolate topping. Cake.cake.cake

Back away from the cake! ;)

I saw a post in the recipe board for a low fat cake??

When i started this thread was hoping for a few more alternatives hehe

Nothing.

Honestly. If I want it, I'll have it. And syn, or flxi-syn it. If I go over, tough. Tomorrow is a new day, but, I only do this once a week. I don't do deprivation, and 1 day out of 7 off plan, is a whole lot better than the 7 days I would have been having off plan before I started SW.

I can't say as I actually miss anything. If I want something then I have it, but I plan for it, keep in control and manage my syns so that I can have it.
If anything, what I miss is being to have these naughty things at the drop of a hat without having to plan for it.
Many times after a bad evening at work I'd rather hit the kebab shop, chinese on a Friday night or the Pizza parlour cos I'm knackered and want to stuff my face with all sorts of crap rather than cook or prepare something when I get home.
I miss the spontaneity of being able to have a take out rather than actual food itself....if that makes sense.

Although it has to be said that, since I found out how many grams of fat are in a kebab, that it's going to be an awful long time before, or if, I ever let one pass my lips again.

LMAO at Phil! :)

We got talking at work today about Sunday roasts....mmmm! And I went on to say about how I used to make my beef joint with a lovely red wine gravy and crispie roast totties!! How I miss that lol. AND how hungry I was by the end of the conversation! :)

I have managed to find a low syn alterntive to most things or I just eat things like chocolate in moderation.

The only thing I just can't substitute or have to only eat occasionally is yummy freshly baked yummy baguette!!!

Pizza

I am mentioning a substitute though - and not really even a compromise, I will shamelessly mention in the recipes section I have just posted the recipe for my tea tonight - Pizza Express (style) Fiorentina pizza. No smash, no weird ingredients, just pizza, on plan. :D

...said I liked tinkering with food :D

Attachments

• C 001 (Medium).jpg
    C 001 (Medium).jpg
    87 KB · Views: 21
Back