what foods have you been dreaming of?

OMG saw that the other day! How do they even think to make stuff that big...and wth don't we do that??? LOL oh well guess I will have to make do with a shake instead :D

im studying abroad for my final year next september probably in america...i may try some stuff, but gotta be careful dont want the tummy to come back!

OMG saw that the other day! How do they even think to make stuff that big...and wth don't we do that??? LOL oh well guess I will have to make do with a shake instead :D

lol yeah is for the best! it might just be me but i got a dodgy batch of chocolate and i think vanilla the chocolate makes me feel ill but the vanilla reminds me of ice cream :D

LOL after this diet I bet you will find their idea of a small portion too much! I was in Chicago in April and every meal is huge and then they give you sides and huge salads and free drink refills even if you don't want them!

Hmmm I had a dodgy vanilla - it didn't stay in my body long before it made a quick exit and it made me ill all day not tried another since! Someone else had the same thing with the chocolate - I hate that one all I get is mould - yuck!!

lol maybe maybe not, after i lose the weight i want to build muscle and for that i have to eat 500-1000 cals over maintenance...to be honest i hate the soups and i had 5 days getting rid of the mushroom and thai chicken after them 5 days i can handle any of the shakes, but i was not ready for the dodgy chocolate! as i do the flavours in days i had to force myself to do the 2nd chocolate of the day...i have chocolate tomorrow :'(

The Thai chicken I am sure is used as a torture device - it is bloody awful! I got rid of mine thankfully don't mind the others so much. Oddly (since I love chocolate) I hate the choc shake and the choc bar - everything else is okay.

The Thai chicken I am sure is used as a torture device - it is bloody awful! I got rid of mine thankfully don't mind the others so much. Oddly (since I love chocolate) I hate the choc shake and the choc bar - everything else is okay.

to get rid of them i did 7 thai chicken soups one after the other, my devised plan was wait 30 mins for it to cool down enough so i could hold it in my mouth take as big mouthfuls as possible...after about 5 painful mouthfuls gone!... ahh the bars are ok i actually look forward to them at the end of the day im eating a toffee nut and raisin now :D

im just used to them now its just like medicine :D

Urgh - no way could I have done a Thai Chicken marathon - even if money was offered lol I was mixing it with tomato soup to get it down - glad to see them go! I love the toffee bar - think it is my most look forward to item of the bunch :D

What?????!!!?!!!??!!? The Thai chicken is my fav, whats your problem lol!

My ultimate craving is a homemade White bread ham sandwich and a sweet n sour pot noodle. And to think I used to regularly spend a fortune on fine dining!

63lb to lose. WI 1-4: -19. WI5, -2. WI6, +1. WI7 -5. 38lbs to go

lol from fine dining to pot noodle...nice! :p

lol yeah 7 thai chicken but before that i had like 6-7 mushroom in a row it had to be done, i wish i could have just the bars each day then id be fine :D

and i dunno i like the first mouthful then it gets nasty and it stays on your tongue, the ideal movie seen to suite thai chicken is the harry potter scene in i think the half blood prince when he feeds dumbledore the poison and dumbledore is basically crying because hes in pain!

Okayyyy, that's a bit ott. Although I try to swallow my Tom soup without letting it get to my gums, otherwise I'll be tasting it all day!

Not just any pot noddle, a sweet n sour pot noodle. Makes all the difference

lol, tomato soup is my fav soup, is like the only one i can be satisfied with!

and im sorry all hail the sweet and sour pot noodle!:rolleyes:

The Thai chicken is vile lol

Hmmmm of all the food in the world pot noodle would not be up there on my top ten must have lol even the sweet and sour one. Now fresh bread I can understand but with butter and cheese ;)

The veg soup is the best out of the bunch and I did like the vanilla shake until it didn't like me :(

Man.v.Food.S02e04 San Francisco, CA part 1 - YouTube <- thats the kitchen sink! i prefer the massive pizza challenge :D

I could totally eat all of that ice cream :D NOM!

I assume everyone here has seen Epic Meal Time on youtube??? If not you should watch it now!

I have been craving Chinese Satay Chicken! I wanted it so much the other day that I swear I could start smelling the peanut sauce! Also McDonalds Chicken Nuggets and KFC Zinger Burgers..... ahhhhh <3 MUST...RESIST...TEMPTATION

ooh home made thick toasted bread covered in butter so it just drps with melted butter....YUM

and resist them all :)

Back