What Foods?

Happe

escaping the fat
Ive notived since ive been on CD that the amount of bread,butter and milk my family is going through has drastically reduced since ive not been indulging in it. Was easily getting through a loaf a day, now im throwing bread out to the birds cos its gone stale, used to get through 1kg of butter a week now its a small tub every fortnight. Just shows how much i was kidding myself about how much I was eating. What foods are you having to buy less of?

Crisps!!
I thought I was buying them for everyone, but now I have stopped getting them, nobody else has them in! Looks like it was just me with the crisp fetish!!

It's bread for me too! I used to buy three loafs a week... now just one small one that I keep in the freezer and take out slices when I need then for my dd.

Snap crisps and bread for me too :(

Makes you realise how much we used to eat doesn't it.

I am really tempted to cut bread out completely when I start eating again as I love it so much and can never stop at just a couple of slices a day :(

Bread for me too, but also Cheese. I can't believe how much cheese I would eat..... cheese with everything. x

Bread - bread and more bread!!!!

Don't buy sweets, choc or cake in now ......... and so give my son 50p a day extra pocket money to use how he wants and if he wants to buy a choc bar a day he can ......... but no he has saved it up and uses it for credit for his mobile! Sensible lad - and why he's as skinny as a rake no doubt!

My shopping bill has definately dropped too, My daughter has gone veggie so not buying expensive meat for 4 of us now either. Result allround i reckon.

Back