what happened to all the slimming worlders?!

Wez, have you solved the mystery of your weight gain? If so, would you share it with us?

I wish! Lost half a pound this week - at least it's in the right direction. I'll be pleased when I've lost the SW gained weight so I can return to my original journey. I'm looking forward to hearing the solution...

Well..I'm stunned...shocked...amazed..but very pleased..instead of staying the same I lost 4 lbs :D AND I was slimmer of the week :eek: Can't think how my scales could be so wrong! Maybe they're not wrong - maybe there's just an idiot reading them:rolleyes:

Anyway.. to the two people I work with that predicted nothing good would come of joining SW...:p:p:p

I'm a happy bunny today :D:D:D

Great to hear the diet is working fantastically well for you. Your motivation must be soaring. I hear so much about eating loads of free foods and losing surprising amounts. Good for you, can't wait for my body's metabolism to realise it's supposed to burn up the fat!

Gulp :wave_cry:I took the plunge and decided to stop sticking my head in the sand and instead provide an accurate target weight on my ticker...such a long long weigh [joke:p] to go ...but hey...it's important to focus on how far I've come and I am pleased with what I've achieved. If I lose no more weight till my wedding (hope I do tho') I'll still be happy as I am cos I've dropped 3 dress sizes (hopefully, soon to be 4 :)).

Hi Wes, how's it going with you. Are your scales behaving yet? I really hope so, it can be so de-motivating when you are sticking to a diet and there seems to be nothing to show for it. Can't remember when you said you weigh in - but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...and I'm hoping we are all losers this week :D

love, ff x

hey ladies. i'm back on cambridge 790 programme as sw was doing nothing for me except putting weight on! it may not be the most sensible long term option but hey. x

Good luck with it, GDJ.
Sorry SW wasn't working for you - but hope you have more luck with CD. love ff x

I'm still here... sort of.

I've had alot on with family probs (my mom) so am having to be a carer for her now, but my diet's going well. 1lb off my 2st as of today!

Good luck Jen on CD. Let us know how you get on!! :D

Hi all
I'm feeling virtuous tonight :) ..I went to an "away day" with work and they provided a lovely lunch complete with tons of sandwiches, breadcrumbed bits and pieces, and cakes. I stuck to my diet - I had some chicken pieces, salad, and had the yoghurt I'd stashed in my bag this morning for dessert :D wish I was that good every time temptation comes my way :rolleyes: love ff x

Hi all
I'm feeling virtuous tonight :) ..I went to an "away day" with work and they provided a lovely lunch complete with tons of sandwiches, breadcrumbed bits and pieces, and cakes. I stuck to my diet - I had some chicken pieces, salad, and had the yoghurt I'd stashed in my bag this morning for dessert :D wish I was that good every time temptation comes my way :rolleyes: love ff x

flamin' heck! Well done!!! I love breaded mashed, minced, shaped and formed beak & claw nuggets & stuff.

Well done you. Buffets can be such a nightmare because you only have to start picking at a couple of things and suddenly you've wolfed a plate load. Being prepared with your stashes is certainly a great thing to do.

Hi all,
Only lost 0.5 lbs this week and I've not changed anything :sigh:

Actually I've just realised - if anything I've eaten less this week cos work has been so busy. I wonder if my metabolism slowed down as it is used to me eating more? How ironic if that's true :rolleyes: Anyway...I'm so pleased with my weight loss so far :D

I'm full of bruises after my ice-skating escapade yesterday. All up my right arm from where I kept clutching at (or falling onto) the barrier at the side of the rink :giggle: It was great fun tho'

Hope everyone is a loser this week ;)

Hey all, just thought I'd post my latest weigh-in result - 3 lbs off this week :D - big improvement on last weeks 0.5 lb. That takes my total weight loss since February this year to 3.5 stone :party0019:

Hope everyone is having a good week so far. love ff x

This diet really works for you doesn't it? Any secrets? Do you really eat as much as you want? I love to hear about your success to keep me on track.

This diet really works for you doesn't it? Any secrets? Do you really eat as much as you want? I love to hear about your success to keep me on track.

Cheers Wez :hug99: No secrets - I stick mainly to Original with an occasional green day. I use free food as much as possible to satisfy my appetite. I'm lucky cos I enjoy salads, fruit and veg. I enjoy eating raw carrots too (is that weird???) I generally have a couple of "free" yoghurts per day and love all the quorn products even though I'm not a vegitarian. Milk is usually my HEa and either bread, pasta, or HiFi bar as my HEb (sometimes have 2 of those in a day - I adore them :drool:) Syns-wise I usually use only between 1 and 10 but occasionally use my full quota of 15. That's it really - I just try to stick to the plan. Bear in mind that I have a strong motivation to stick to it at the moment...I'm hoping I can get back on track after my wedding & honeymoon :rolleyes:

Hope things start improving for you soon! Love ff x

You know, I really don't understand this diet, happily losing a little then a whole pound whacks back on.
I use few syns, have slim fast shake for breakkie & sf bar for lunch then sw tea, stocking up on fruit in between. I amazed myself not having any alcohol over the past week. Weight jumps up & there's no logic to it. I wish I could eat limitlessly but I motivated myself by signing up to a 12 week block but am fight an urge to do CD for a quick loss. I don't want to up my dress size, but the buttons are getting tight.

I lost another 2.5 lbs this week (= 3 st 9.5 lbs) :D:D - I'm gonna look soooo much better in my wedding dress on Sunday than I would have done before the diet!!

I use few syns, have slim fast shake for breakkie & sf bar for lunch then sw tea, stocking up on fruit in between.

Hi Wez, have you checked out the slim fast shakes and bars on the syns online system? They may be very high in syns and that could be where you are going wrong. Just a thought. Keep hanging in there, love ff x

Back