What happens at the first meeting?

Crunchy

I am joining WW tomorrow (come from SW) I have paid for a monthly pass online and printed it off to take with me what else do I do? is there a place where new members go to fill in my details, forms etc, how will I know where to go, or do I just queue with the others? Am very scared and it doesn't help that i can't ring the consultant like I did with SW beforehand.

Hello,

For most meetings there is a desk near the entrance where there is either a member who will take your details or there will be a piece of paper for you to write down your pass number and name. If you get there and it isn't obvious then just join the queue :) The leader won't point you out as not knowing as they want you to feel welcome! Please don't worry and good luck! x

Hope you got on well today!

It was GREAT, a nice quiet class compared to the 60 big SW one. It was easy to see where to go to fill in the form, I have my new pack and am excited to get going. I weighed 1/2 pound more on the WW scales but it's all downhill from here lol

lol good lass!

the hardest thing is not weighing ur self coz i once did and my home scales said i had gained about 4lb then went n lost 3lb!

the class i go to is fairly small and i like it! jus enough ppl i wud say there are about 15 of us!
if u start a diary let me no wud love t follow
xxxx

That's great news and good luck from now :)

I don't go to wigh ins and do it online- discovered that both our home scales give different results, so stick to one only and weigh in at the same time and same day each week, so I don't forget!!

Back