What happens if I miss a meal?

The L's

Hello there,

Due to my height i'm having 4 Cambridges meals a day.... however i really couldn't stomach the 4th today :( Anyone know how this will affect me??

Thanks
The L's.

I've only ever had 3 packs ..and my height dictates 4 ..... and I'm still here :D

Did it for 100 days last time with no ill effects

Michaela

you need to take the 4 packs a day! The ss which is 3 packs a day is on doctors signing, maybe you need to talk to your cdc about dropping down to the ss?

I am on 4 packs (5ft3 btw) I like the soups and now on the bars! I have a hot chocolate in the morning, soup/bar at lunch soup/bar around 4pm then soup around 7-8pm

(only have one bar a day though, all your allowed!) I found after the first week I was really full on 3, so I drank more water which helped me to have the 4th one

If you are given 4 packs based on your height, then you must have them, otherwise you are only getting 75% of the nutrition your body needs every day, and when it's getting so few calories and carb's the vitamins and minerals are all-important, as it is them that stop the body thinking it is starving.

I have suggested to others before, if you struggle to have your 4th then make your 3rd and 4th shake as one large drink but only use about 2/3rd's of the water you would need (i.e. if you use 300mls for each shake, only use about 450mls when making the double), that way you can drink shakes 3 and 4 at the same time, and because you can get the whole lot into one glass it still "feels" like only one drink :)

you need to take the 4 packs a day! The ss which is 3 packs a day is on doctors signing, maybe you need to talk to your cdc about dropping down to the ss?

Hey I am on SS not SS+ the reason I have 4 is because Im 6ft. I think anyway... will speak with CDC at the weigh in see what she says...

Pete, thanks for the advice, I might try that, just they are not the most pleasant things to drink lol.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Lorna x

Back