what happens if I miss a shake?

curlylow

Hi :)

I just made a Chicken Soup. Last time I tried a chick soup I was nearly sick. But I thought I would try again with some paprika... Well, I couldnt do :( Its soooooo vile!...

I managed to drink maybe half the sachet. I cant mix up another sachet now as I wont have enough to last me and cant get to the chemist before my weigh in.

Will it matter that I only managed half a sachet?? Will it be ok?? I have had my other 2 shakes today, this was my last one of the day.

Hi Lacey,

I'm sure you'll be fine on just 2 1/2 shakes;). Make sure you drink plenty of water. Just try not to take less than the 3 shakes often. Good luck and best wishes, Claire xx

hi ya lacey i know what you mean about the chicken soup yuk
hopefully it should,nt matter to much but please don,t make a habit of just having 2 as remember the shakes are all the vitimins neuitriant goodness we are getting and its very well balanced so missing one out can make you hunrry and inturn make you cheat and eat you might feel we can miss one out but it will catch up in a few days you,ll become tired etc i,m not saying you will miss one but thought i,d jst say as i must admit i tried it as i did,nt feel hungry but boy did it catch up with me !
take care
debbie

thanks to both of you... off to bed night night xx

Back