What happens if you can't quite finish all your shake?

xSinead

Silver Member
Just had my second shake of the day (all mint chocolate as its the only one i like) but i couldnt finish all of it because the taste just started to make me feel sick. Has anyone else had this? What other products do you reccomend for me to try as well as my mint chocolate shakes?

i suppose it just links back to the whole vitamins and nutrients, u should finish the pack to ensure you're getting everything to keep you healthy. i dont think it necessarily affects weight loss though, i've been naughty and not finished one of my soups this week (spicy tomato) because it was so disgusting i just couldnt bring myself to eat it all! how i managed to even eat most of it is beyond me!

all in all as long as you are trying your very best to finish the shakes then you should maintain a healthy weight loss by taking in all your nutrients. perhaps you should up your intake of water for today to make up for not finishing the shake as it may help balance things :)

also i enjoyed the leek and potato soup and the chocolate tetras when washed down with another glass of water (on its own its a bit rich). if you like lattes and things like that then the walnut and toffee shake is nice too. the vanilla shake reminded me of custard very sickly! i've mainly stuck to choc mint, leek and potato and tetras as my faves though. its difficult to try different flavours as it all costs a lot to buy the food for a week plus any extras you want to try!

I only have mint chocolate, but plain chocolate is nice. The choc orange has a funny aftertaste. Banana is palatable. Vanilla is sweet but I have heard that can be mixed with coffee as I don't like coffee I will leave you to experiment. I usually love walnuts and toffee but the shake tasted like dry walnuts and no toffee. Spicy tomato soup was the nicest but I don't have any savories. I don't like strawberries or forest fruits in general so no comment on those. Good luck happy tasting.

the one i like is the cappuccino....vanilla with coffee added is second best but the others are all too sweet and sickly for me. maybe you could just use half a packet at a time and so have smaller drinks......i've done that when trying to make them last longer;)

I was going to ask, with the soups.. can you make them in a blender and make them thick at all? I hate runny things..

i'm not a soup person but maybe if you add less water to the soup packet that might make it thicker but be sure to drink more water to keep up the daily quota.

I didnt know you could add coffee to the vanilla shake? How do you do it? Sounds like something i may have to do!!!

Omg try the forest fruits taste like petit filois yogurt I think also get the instead chocolate first sip I wasn't sure now in addicted lol I bought a pack ( three) on Monday and had them all
Already but sad actually lol I was trying to save them for the weekend but literally couldnt resist. I also like the banana ones instant kind and sachet kind with ice :) yummy !!

If your CDC local she may let you swap packs mine does. J x

i get weighed on friday, so no point troubeling her between now and then.. i'll make sure i get a selection on friday though x

I only have choc mint and sometimes I make them with extra water and lots of ice to make a smoothie - less sickly this way too! X

It is funny how our tastes change during this diet I have phases on certain flavours tried to change a few choices but they are the last 2 in my box lol. I wanna try the tetra ice cream when the summer starts knocking our door. Weighing in on Sat really hoping for 6lb as that would give me 2 stone in a month.

when I was starting out I bought a weeks worth of what I knew I liked, and then a few soups/shakes of other flavours on top to try, as well as the porridges. That way I knew I could safely try one and chuck it out if I hated it without missing out, and knew I had a few spares in case I fancied a change.

I'm fortunate though as I do like lots of them!

shakes I like.... choc, strawberry, banana, fruits of forest and vanilla. I make them all with extra water tho, about 350mls

soups I like..... vegetable (my fav with a splash of tabasco) chicken and mushroom, leek and potato, spicy tomato. I'll occassionally have an oriental chilli, but not often. I sometimes make a 'big' soup by adding a spoonful of the savoury drink stuff in with the soup mix, and double water.

Bars I like.... orange, choc, toffee and choc mint.

Back