What happens next?

Kaalin

Hello! I'm on Day One and so far I'm starving lol. But it's bearable, going to get my second pack soon. Drinking the water is not as bad as i thought, so all is good at the moment.

Was just reading the thread about when people expect to be finished and I just wondered what happens when your 14 weeks are finished. I will be going on holiday two weeks after that, and whilst I have no intention of going back to normal eating habits I wondered if I will be back on any food at then, even though I'll still have a couple of stone to shed. Do you continue on the packs, or just part time...how does it work? :confused:

Sorry if this has been discussed many times before. If it has, could you point me in the direction of the right thread.

Thank you. Hope you are all having a good day

Hi, when you reach your goal weight you go into Route to Management where you start introducing food gradually (remember your metabolism will be very low when you finish, needs to be built up slowly)

Your counsellor should really have discussed it with you, but there is a great breakdown on the Route to Managment section of the LL forum, the thread is called 'curious about RTM'.

Definitely worth a read :D

Once you get to 14 weeks or your target weight then you start on the route to management - where you introduce food gradually over a 12 week period.
If you look near the top of the page, you'll see a whole section on RTM which tells you what you can have when.

I am in the same situation as you though, I'm going on holiday on week 2 of my RTM and I'm going to try to stick to my plan even though I'm going to be in the land of cheese and wine :(

That's brilliant, thanks a lot. Maybe she did mention it, I think I've just been totally overwhelmed with information and I forgot that bit! :)

Just thought I'd bring development into the discussion - if at the end of foundation (ie the 14 weeks) you haven't reached your goal, you go into development, which is where you're still in abstinence & on 4 packs a day, but the councelling sessions vary slightly (they get cut to 90mins and you're not necessarily with the same people week-in, week-out). After you've got to goal, then you move into rtm.

Back