What happens when you reach goal weight?

MargyParker

My belly this will be!
Please feel free to remove this post if this question has been asked before.

So Slimming world is a new way of eating and not a diet so what happens when you reach your goal weight? If you eat the same way do you continue dropping? Do you suddenly hit an ideal weight for the food you are eating and stick at that?

NEWBIE question but one that has been bugging me! :eek:

When you get to your target weight, you still continue to eat with all the free food and syns in mind but you increase your healthy extras by one or two a day, you fiddle around with them bit until you find a point where you can maintain your weight. You have a 3lb leeway either side of your target weight so as long as you stay within that you get to go to classes for free.

Thanks for that - I am doing the online version - wonder how that works there? I have tried to find out and not been able to so looks like I will have to keep digging. :)

I'm afraid when you do the online version you do not get it for free. Cocktail Princess has lost all her weight with bodyoptimise and she did say that she would have to continue to pay if she wanted to still be a member.
After all, how could you prove your weight to them?
As a target member though you could maybe go to a group and then get weighed for free, you have to go at least once a month I think.

As a target member though you could maybe go to a group and then get weighed for free, you have to go at least once a month I think.

You could take any proof of membership that you have with you and call into any group where you could get weighed for free as long as you stay within the 3lbs over or under your target weight.

You can go as often or as rarely as you wish, but going regularly will give you a better chance of staying at target than going infrequently. If you go over or under your target, you get one week to come back within the range before you have to pay the class fee.

Back