• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What has lipotrim done to you?

Taylor

Silver Member
S: 12st4lb C: 8st11lb BMI: 21.1 Loss: 3st7lb(28.49%)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Well so far i am suffering very badly with hair loss and have since julyish time last year - and now my eyelashes are beginning to fall out ..... so i hope mine come back thicker sometime very soon! lol

I'd defo reccomend Ducolax for the constipation issues - they work wonders, bear in mind just take one as they are very strong and we dont have much 'in' us :)

matt68

Don't Worry Be Happy
S: 18st5lb C: 17st8lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 32.5 Loss: 0st11lb(4.28%)
Lipotrim has gave me probably the only option of losing weight as i have try other diets and failed, mainly if food is involved in the diet i fail where with lipotrim no food no fail (so far) I am half way to my goal in 3 weeks where other diet it would take mths .

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
S: 14st7lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st6lb(16.75%)
It has given me a flat tummy, a smaller bottom and the ability to fit into my jeans and be able to breath at the same time.lol

Bad breath OBVIOUSLY but i guess i'm one of the lucky ones as i don't get any other side effects.

S: 12st7lb C: 10st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 1st9lb(13.14%)
I was on nine weeks and had to cut my hair short when i came off due to the really bad hair loss as i have thin hair anyway!!
For me that was a very small price to pay! Also people (hubby and parents) started telling me that I looked sick like I had cancer or HIV, really gaunt etc and I was 10 and half stone!!
Anyway my goal is 8 n half stone this time and im 5'4'' and i dont care what anyone says. I will do it until until i am happy. Its not up to anyone else!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Before going on Lipotrim a few years back I was in a bad way with psoriasis, I had it on my elbows and my hands were red raw almost right up to my elbows and after a couple of weeks on Lipotrim my psoriasis improved greatly where creams had failed.

I have a patch of psoriasis back again and once again thinking I need to go back on Lipotrim to relieve the symptoms and lose some weight:p

Also I had sufficed from joint pain, especially when I got out of bed in the morning and knee pain when climbing stairs, both of which have resolved themselves since I first started on Lipotrim...and even now with the weight almost all back on I am free of pain.

I did lose some hair each time before when I have done Lipotrim, but my hair is thicker than ever now...so much so it is actually a bit of a nuisance that I have to use straighteners all the time.:(

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Confidence! But now weight creeping back on and confidence wilting so am back for my lipo!

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
S: 22st5lb C: 19st4lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 47.8 Loss: 3st1lb(13.74%)
As with others I have got the coldness (never used to feel the cold at all, but now need to wear long sleeves, etc and have a duvet and two blankets on the bed!!), lots of hair loss, saggy skin, and a more regular totm - but this is a small price to pay to having reduced my chances of strokes and heart attacks. And I am also liking the compliments even if some of them are a little bit backhanded from some people :)

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
S: 21st0lb C: 12st12lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 8st2lb(38.78%)
Apart from my hair starting to fall out, there is not one thing that I can complaing about. I have more confidence, energy and interest in life since doing LT.