What has lipotrim done to you?

Well so far i am suffering very badly with hair loss and have since julyish time last year - and now my eyelashes are beginning to fall out ..... so i hope mine come back thicker sometime very soon! lol

I'd defo reccomend Ducolax for the constipation issues - they work wonders, bear in mind just take one as they are very strong and we dont have much 'in' us :)

Lipotrim has gave me probably the only option of losing weight as i have try other diets and failed, mainly if food is involved in the diet i fail where with lipotrim no food no fail (so far) I am half way to my goal in 3 weeks where other diet it would take mths .

It has given me a flat tummy, a smaller bottom and the ability to fit into my jeans and be able to breath at the same time.lol

Bad breath OBVIOUSLY but i guess i'm one of the lucky ones as i don't get any other side effects.

I was on nine weeks and had to cut my hair short when i came off due to the really bad hair loss as i have thin hair anyway!!
For me that was a very small price to pay! Also people (hubby and parents) started telling me that I looked sick like I had cancer or HIV, really gaunt etc and I was 10 and half stone!!
Anyway my goal is 8 n half stone this time and im 5'4'' and i dont care what anyone says. I will do it until until i am happy. Its not up to anyone else!!

Before going on Lipotrim a few years back I was in a bad way with psoriasis, I had it on my elbows and my hands were red raw almost right up to my elbows and after a couple of weeks on Lipotrim my psoriasis improved greatly where creams had failed.

I have a patch of psoriasis back again and once again thinking I need to go back on Lipotrim to relieve the symptoms and lose some weight:p

Also I had sufficed from joint pain, especially when I got out of bed in the morning and knee pain when climbing stairs, both of which have resolved themselves since I first started on Lipotrim...and even now with the weight almost all back on I am free of pain.

I did lose some hair each time before when I have done Lipotrim, but my hair is thicker than ever now...so much so it is actually a bit of a nuisance that I have to use straighteners all the time.:(

Confidence! But now weight creeping back on and confidence wilting so am back for my lipo!

Aside from
gingivitis
hair loss
feeling hungry
feeling cold

IT HAS GIVEN ME MY LIFE AND CONFIDENCE BACK!!!

the coldness so far!!...
i know the other symptoms are going to come my way but at this stage i dont care,, i will have my life back in no time! x

As with others I have got the coldness (never used to feel the cold at all, but now need to wear long sleeves, etc and have a duvet and two blankets on the bed!!), lots of hair loss, saggy skin, and a more regular totm - but this is a small price to pay to having reduced my chances of strokes and heart attacks. And I am also liking the compliments even if some of them are a little bit backhanded from some people :)

Apart from my hair starting to fall out, there is not one thing that I can complaing about. I have more confidence, energy and interest in life since doing LT.

Back