What has lipotrim done to you?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Taylor, 23 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Well so far i am suffering very badly with hair loss and have since julyish time last year - and now my eyelashes are beginning to fall out ..... so i hope mine come back thicker sometime very soon! lol

I'd defo reccomend Ducolax for the constipation issues - they work wonders, bear in mind just take one as they are very strong and we dont have much 'in' us :)

4. matt68

matt68 Don't Worry Be Happy

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Lipotrim has gave me probably the only option of losing weight as i have try other diets and failed, mainly if food is involved in the diet i fail where with lipotrim no food no fail (so far) I am half way to my goal in 3 weeks where other diet it would take mths .

5. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    It has given me a flat tummy, a smaller bottom and the ability to fit into my jeans and be able to breath at the same time.lol

Bad breath OBVIOUSLY but i guess i'm one of the lucky ones as i don't get any other side effects.

6. Shangri-la

Shangri-la Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.14%)
    Diet:
    exante - working solution
    I was on nine weeks and had to cut my hair short when i came off due to the really bad hair loss as i have thin hair anyway!!
    For me that was a very small price to pay! Also people (hubby and parents) started telling me that I looked sick like I had cancer or HIV, really gaunt etc and I was 10 and half stone!!
    Anyway my goal is 8 n half stone this time and im 5'4'' and i dont care what anyone says. I will do it until until i am happy. Its not up to anyone else!!

7. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  8. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Before going on Lipotrim a few years back I was in a bad way with psoriasis, I had it on my elbows and my hands were red raw almost right up to my elbows and after a couple of weeks on Lipotrim my psoriasis improved greatly where creams had failed.

I have a patch of psoriasis back again and once again thinking I need to go back on Lipotrim to relieve the symptoms and lose some weight:p

Also I had sufficed from joint pain, especially when I got out of bed in the morning and knee pain when climbing stairs, both of which have resolved themselves since I first started on Lipotrim...and even now with the weight almost all back on I am free of pain.

I did lose some hair each time before when I have done Lipotrim, but my hair is thicker than ever now...so much so it is actually a bit of a nuisance that I have to use straighteners all the time.:(

9. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Confidence! But now weight creeping back on and confidence wilting so am back for my lipo!

10. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Aside from
    gingivitis
    hair loss
    feeling hungry
    feeling cold

IT HAS GIVEN ME MY LIFE AND CONFIDENCE BACK!!!

11. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

the coldness so far!!...
    i know the other symptoms are going to come my way but at this stage i dont care,, i will have my life back in no time! x

12. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    As with others I have got the coldness (never used to feel the cold at all, but now need to wear long sleeves, etc and have a duvet and two blankets on the bed!!), lots of hair loss, saggy skin, and a more regular totm - but this is a small price to pay to having reduced my chances of strokes and heart attacks. And I am also liking the compliments even if some of them are a little bit backhanded from some people :)

13. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Apart from my hair starting to fall out, there is not one thing that I can complaing about. I have more confidence, energy and interest in life since doing LT.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.