What has you motivated to suceed?

Sakora

Sakora Princess Warrior
I am at my heaviest in size 18 clothes and holding back on living life to the full because of my weight.

I have 2 sons, one is 4 and the other 20 months. I hate that I can't run around and keep up with them cos of my weight. I hate that I don't join in some games because of my weight. I don't want to be a bad role model for my kids.

My boyfriend whom I have been with on and off since 2002 proposed on holidays in France in June. I want to be the girl he first met slender fit and sexy and I want to be feel good about being by his side.

I want to be able to go to shops and pick up anything knowing it will fit. I want to be able to have a neat fitted Jeans and fine arse again!

I want to stop relying on food when I get down. I want to learn how to cook better and prepare healthy appetizing food for me and my family.

I want my waist back and to be able to wear a bikini again and not worry about how I look.

I want the tattoo on my belly not to have a crease in it anymore!

I want to feel sexier and look sexier.

I want to be proud of myself and feel the confidence I once had.

Hi Sakora,

I like you made a similar list, I wrote it down and if I'm having a bad day or feeling tempted i take a look at it. I also started at size 18 ( they were even getting tight) I'm now back into my 16's and they are big on me! Trying on clothes that didn't fit you before is the best motivation to keep going! I'm refeeding this week as i am going away to a wedding for a few days next week but I can't wait to be back on tfr as already I'm feeling bloated :( Best of luck on your journey.

Im 40 this august and I dont want to look like a blob anymore(lol), I owe it to myself and my family to be as fit and healthy as I can be. I want my good looks back and look like the man that my wife first dated and fell in love with ,she's just lost a stone and looks great and i feel its only fair that I return the gesture.
I also want to look good for myself, and feel like my old self and im fed up with mates taking the piss at every opportunity(they dont know how much it gets under my skin...boys will be boys). All that said about appearance is all well and good but Im also doing it for health reasons, my mother died aged 49 from heart desease and I dont want my daughter losing her Dad at a very young age (i've also got to quit smoking,but one thing at a time).
Thats me.......:cool:

Last edited:
Becuase dispite pouring myself into size 16's for months I was really a size 18.
Because I go back to work post maternity leave in September and I don't own anything suitable to wear that aren't maternity clothes!
Because I don't let my kids over eat, I do make them stay active, I only let them eat "treat food" as occasional treats only and I deserve to take as good care of myself as I take of them.
Because I hated what I saw in the mirror/photos.

My motivation?
I saw a picture of myself done 7 years ago (in avatar). OK, it was long time ago, I was only 21 there and that was before pregnancy, but hey – NO EXCUSES! I want to feel attractive to my husband, I want to make love without hiding in duvet, I want to be able to run after my daughter, I want my mum to finally say – “you look nice”, instead of “do something about your weight”, I want my husband to be proud of me, I want to feel free, and I don’t want to die because of the obesity!

That keeps me motivated to be 100% TFR!

Last edited:
My motivation?
I saw a picture of myself done 7 years ago. OK, it was long time ago, I was only 21 there and that was before pregnancy, but hey – NO EXCUSES! I want to feel attractive to my husband, I want to make love without hiding in duvet, I want to be able to run after my daughter, I want my mum to finally say – “you look nice”, instead of “do something about your weight”, I want my husband to be proud of me, I want to feel free, and I don’t want to die because of the obesity!

That keeps me motivated to be 100% TFR!
All these things you will have in a few months....which in the big picture is no time!!!
I like your attitude..you WILL succeed I have no doubt.

I want to be able to leave my house more often, since becoming this weight I stay in more, make excuses for not going out.

I want my life back - it really is that simple :)

Back