What have i done wrong??

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
Hi all.. Hope you are all ok, and plodding on x x

Firstly, can i please take this opportunity to apologise to Lady Chuckle... I haven't been in touch, but i do have a valid reason! lol :) :)

Today, for the first time, i feel blerdy awful!!!!

I have been 100%, but have got severe diarrhoea.. I was fine until around 1pm today when i got the most horrendous stomach cramps!!
I proceeded to occupy the toilet on and off (more on than off!! lol) for the next hour or so.
I have had 2 shakes today, but really really do not want my last one.. I still have bad stomach ache (it feels "pulled".. i know what i mean!! lol), and feel really sick, but i know i won't be.

Noone else in the house has any problems.. Joe is fine, as are the 3 kids.. I haven't (knowingly) been in contact with anyone that has been ill, and it came out of nowhere!

Joe thinks i should maybe eat something because of losing the nutrition, and i must admit i am tempted, but i am scared to eat, or even take my shake in case it comes out or up!!

Has anyone else had this, or any advice for me please?

Thank you all, and Sandra, i really am sorry hun x x x

I had the exact same problem one day in my first week on Exante. It was horrendous, I ws told it was just my body reacting to the diet and the fact the nutrients are being packed in quite intensely. Whatever it was it passed very quickly, it only lasted the one day and I was fine after that. Hope youre better soon x

Hi Su sorry you've had such a shi77y day...literally. I'd have an early night if I was you, tomorrow is another dayxxxxx

Ps found you on Facebook:D

Sorry you're feeling poorly ((hugs)). Get some rest hun and see how you go tomorrow xx

With Lipotrim you are getting all vitamins and nutrients that the body requires to run. As for your sick feeling and sitting on the throne I went through the same in the second week. It's just your body being in ketosis and the sick feeling, sitting on throne, and the tummy aches do pass. One thing that I'm still waiting for to stop is my tum to stop rumbling but hey all I can do is tell it to shut up (which doesn't work:D).
So try not to worry to much as your mind and body has made a big change in life and will take about a fortnight or so to adapt.

Keep up the good work and try to stay focused.

Just drink water if you can, to keep you hydrated. The toilet will have dehydrated you so top up with water. Early to bed and you should feel better tomorrow.

hey sweetie.. dont worry its kind of normal i guess.. im on a restart and ive just finished day 2 and i had a bit of that today too.. i think its just a mixture of having so much liquids and the shakes are full of all our vitamins etc so your body has to get used to it... just as irishmolly said keep up the water intake so you dont dehydrate and get some rest.... if it persists for a long time then maybe you should see the doctor but hopefully it will jsut pass.. keep strong and feel better....
perfect excuse for an early night..hugs xx

I went through this in second week, think it was around days 9 + 10
just be aware that after it stops you might not go for a couple of days.

Have some fibre, it doesnt just help you go to the toilet, if helps... Hate this word lol... "Solidify" the diaroeah into normal poo. Pysillium husk works wonders

hope it helps

Thank you all for your replies, they are greatly appreciated x x

I have no diarrhoea today, and have had my morning shake.. My stomach feels weird and i feel very sick and tired, but somehow, better than yesterday! lol

I will persevere and see how i go.. Thank you all so so much x x

glad you feelin a bit better today Su.... maybe just one of those mystery things...

Glad to hear you are feeling slightly better Su, hopefully you will start feeling much better as the day wears on. (((((squishy hugs)))))

It's back!!!! lol

I don't know why i am laughing cos it is not nice!!

I went to see my pharmacist today and she said she has heard of constipation, but not diarrhoea.. I told her about some of you being bunged, so you are all getting nationwide fame!! lol
She tried to ring LT but they were constantly engaged, so she is going to ring me later. I think it must be a bug rather than anything to do with the diet (hoping).

One good thing come out of it though.. While i was at the chemist she done a weigh in for me, and i have lost 4lbs since Monday... YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you all for your kind words x x x

What's the betting when my stomach settles down, i will put it all back on again??!! lol x x

well done, and i really hope this passes for you although i have had a touch of it today too x x

How many threads have we got going now where the main topic of discussion is poo? They start out on a normal subject but somewhere along the line conversation turns shi77y. Perhaps we need a sticky on the subject?:sign0131::sign0131::sign0131::sign0131:

((((( so so hopeful))))

I really so sympathise hun.. it is horrible!!! I hope yours clears up quickly x x x

Good afternoon Lady Chuckle x x x

Hi all.. Hope you are all ok, and plodding on x x

Firstly, can i please take this opportunity to apologise to Lady Chuckle... I haven't been in touch, but i do have a valid reason! lol :) :)

Today, for the first time, i feel blerdy awful!!!!

I have been 100%, but have got severe diarrhoea.. I was fine until around 1pm today when i got the most horrendous stomach cramps!!
I proceeded to occupy the toilet on and off (more on than off!! lol) for the next hour or so.
I have had 2 shakes today, but really really do not want my last one.. I still have bad stomach ache (it feels "pulled".. i know what i mean!! lol), and feel really sick, but i know i won't be.

Noone else in the house has any problems.. Joe is fine, as are the 3 kids.. I haven't (knowingly) been in contact with anyone that has been ill, and it came out of nowhere!

Joe thinks i should maybe eat something because of losing the nutrition, and i must admit i am tempted, but i am scared to eat, or even take my shake in case it comes out or up!!

Has anyone else had this, or any advice for me please?

Thank you all, and Sandra, i really am sorry hun x x x

I had it on and off throughout TFR and just put it down to a liquid diet. I just drank more water and stayed where a toilet was nearby. It just came and went. A few suggested it was maybe a bug but I've noticed it happening quite a lot with people on here so it just seems a side effect for some.

Back