What Have I Done!

Lozz

Ready For Change!
I think i've ran before i can walk!

I've lived in my new home for a year and a half and promised my brother (who i love) both him and his mrs to be, that they can come for dinner....

I'm quite a good cook and cook lots of carribean foods for my other half, i have invited them over this afternoon for tea....

The smells in the kitchen are to die for... i've had to come away and vent before i "try" everything in sight!

I thought if you guys know what i'm doing i'll be less tempted to eat!!!:wave_cry:

Just think how proud of yourself you will feel later tonight when you have cooked everyone a beautiful meal - that you have not touched....Well Done in advance :D xxx

Thanks for sharing Lozz and well done resisting temptation so far. Keep your mind on your goals and remember its a cliche cos its true:
nothing tastes as good as slim feels
Enjoy the smells and drink your shake!
:vibes: good vibes!!

Thumbs up so far lol
Thanks for the advice and the encouragement!

Snap snap snap yourself out of it Hun!
You can say no to all those things. It's ok!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds lovely Lozz,
Don't taste any of it, not even to test it. i spent almost a year on abstinence and didn't taste anything I made for friends and family - no-one died ! If you can do it at this early stage you will feel so strong. Go girl. Just think how proud your family will be of you.
:superwoman:

didn't taste anything I made for friends and family - no-one died ! :superwoman:
lol thats so true!!!

I lost 6lb this week, so excited... keeping away from temptation was sooo worth it! 20.5lbs in 3 weeks is just amazing!!!

Yay,well done Lozz. xx

Back