• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What HAVE I done?

Whens that then? Sounds like fun :)

I doubt id be able to do 1k let alone 10k lol

It's in September so plenty time to get ready. Or change my name by deed poll and go into hiding.....

I'm running on behalf of Sands - the stillbirth and neonatal death charity.

Will no doubt be pestering everyone I know for sponsorships, I will be vvvv unpopular round my way soon!

:D

Thats an excellent charity to run on behalf of and should give you the motivation to complete the run :)

I'll be rooting for ya :D x

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
10k!!! That's about 6miles isn't it? *oldschool miles* ! If only it wasn't called a 'run'...do they allow people to walk it?! :) Excellent charity and you've loads of time to train, best of luck with it Chunky x

Yeah you CAN walk it, so no pressure. However I am intending to run it. My best friend is also considering it, and also my brother and sister in law.

I am very excited now, especially now I will have company for training and the big day itself!

Yup !!
Now we know why you have the word MAD in your name :p
Running ??
I would rather stick pins in my eyeballs :eek:
Swimming on the other hand.... :cool:

Seriously, you go for it.
Run your wee heart out.
A really good cause that will benefit you too
:)

lozoo

what a great incentive! wherabouts in scotland is it? I cld do with a little holiday and something to aim for!

*jenjen*

I will do this...
Wow... SANDs is such a fab charity, they helped my sister and bro in law so much when my nephew passed away from SIDS. You know, if you want company??? I'm gonna pm you.x

Good luck with the training and the run :)
That's a great charity to be supporting.
If you set up a sponsorship page (I do this when I do the race for life) and stick the link to in in your siggy then people on here could sponsor you too. I will :D