What have I let myself in for?

babybloo

Extra Easy Apparently...!
Oh dear! I have just agreed to do Christmas dinner again this year for 8. I did it last year and it was a success but I had the week leading up to Christmas day off so had plenty of time to get organised and get the shopping in but this year I'm working that week. Instead of just the turkey this year I'm going to do roast beef and a gammon joint too and make it all as SW friendly as possible- there will be no goose fat roasties now that I know fry light does the job just as well!

I would love to post a supportive message right now but actually I think you must be mad!!!

I am thinking a massive plan of action will be required for that week! You will have to write out a timetable and do it that way I think.

All I can say is GOOD LUCK!!

Good luck

I am sure you can do it just be organised and ask for help if you need it. For instance ask people to bring a starter or pudding or something.

We are a blended family so only have Christmas all together once every two years. We keep those whole family christmases to ourselves cause they are extra special.

I am sure that yours will be fantastic.

You know what hun, if there's one day you can have a cheat day, surely it's Christmas Day! Do our dinner and bollocks to the syns and hop back on plan the day after Boxing Day! xx

Good luck, you've done it before, you'll be fine. Do your shopping online from a list, have notes of cooking timings etc, and cheat where you can!

Back