What have I let myself in for?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by babybloo, 30 August 2009 Social URL.

1. babybloo

babybloo Extra Easy Apparently...!

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh dear! I have just agreed to do Christmas dinner again this year for 8. I did it last year and it was a success but I had the week leading up to Christmas day off so had plenty of time to get organised and get the shopping in but this year I'm working that week. Instead of just the turkey this year I'm going to do roast beef and a gammon joint too and make it all as SW friendly as possible- there will be no goose fat roasties now that I know fry light does the job just as well!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would love to post a supportive message right now but actually I think you must be mad!!!

I am thinking a massive plan of action will be required for that week! You will have to write out a timetable and do it that way I think.

All I can say is GOOD LUCK!!

4. JoJosing

JoJosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(30.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Good luck

I am sure you can do it just be organised and ask for help if you need it. For instance ask people to bring a starter or pudding or something.

We are a blended family so only have Christmas all together once every two years. We keep those whole family christmases to ourselves cause they are extra special.

I am sure that yours will be fantastic.

5. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

Start Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You know what hun, if there's one day you can have a cheat day, surely it's Christmas Day! Do our dinner and bollocks to the syns and hop back on plan the day after Boxing Day! xx

6. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

good luck you can do it, just need to plan and organise :)

7. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck, you've done it before, you'll be fine. Do your shopping online from a list, have notes of cooking timings etc, and cheat where you can!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.