What have we eaten today

Aw veg, hope you are feeling better soon.x

Well done lou, i dont think i could have the will power to leave half of my meal if i was out.

I have done ok, but scoffed a few quality street today, glad i am at work tomorrow.

Need to curb my bloomin snacking.

I think a my brother, who used to eat us out of house and home, couldn't even have finished this Jo. It was heeeeyooooj!

I've been at college this morning - total waste of a morning I'll tell you. Being good again today, have had/planning to have the following:

B: Rice Krispies
S: Two slices wholemeal toast and a skinny latte at college
L: WW Cider gravy sausage and veg mash....looks minging, tastes nice.
D: Spanish chicken with baby new potatoes and mixed steamed veg.

1156 calories.

Hi all im new to this bit of the forums ive come over from slimming world which hasnt really worked for me, ive only lost 1.5 in a full month and ive stuck to it 100% so im going back to my old way of cal counting i think.
Todays menu: aim 1400 cals.
Breakfast: bran flakes (130) with milk (35) and an options cappucino (70) Total = 235
Dinner: salad (40) Tuna (120) extra light salad cream (20) and a muller light (100) Total = 280
Snack: Pear (60) and banana (100) = 160
Tea: Weight Watchers Sweet and sour Chicken (360) with sprouts and sugar snap peas (40) = 400
Snack: options indulgence with 100 ml skimmed milk 95
= 1170 leaving 230 for snacks which will probably be an atkins shake cos theyre really filling for 160 cals and 3 melba toasts (33) with a bit of tomato purree and a few pickled onions.
Total = 1400 :D

Hey Suse, welcome to the cc boards :) Hope you find any support you need on here!

I have once again been good today, lol, back on the wagon!

B: 2 slices wholemeal toast with low fat spread, green tea
S: Packet golden lights
L: BBQ chicken salad sandwich, no sugar jelly, alpen light bar
S: Fruit
D: 2 fish cakes (Birds eye 185 cals for 2) baby new potatoes, asparagus and green beans.

1111 calories

Hiya all, how's everyone getting on?

I'm getting very excited for Christmas, not long to go now!!

B: Muller fruit corner, 3 rice cakes and philadelphia, green tea
L: WW tomato soup, 4 x crackers with laughing cow spread, apple
S: Golden lights, green tea

Not sure what's for dinner yet.

Hi again, todays menu is:
Breakfast: Slimfast shake and a coffee (255)
Dinner: Soup and a yogurt (270)
Snack: Alpen light bar and a pear (120)
Tea: Chickpea curry (400)
total: 1045

Then working at my pub job tonight in the kitchens which usually involves some degree of picking at things even if i try not to so gunna try and keep that to a minimum but that will probably account for the rest of the cals including a couple of voddy and sodas!

Hi Everyone,

what a mad week, my feet havent touched the ground!

Yes lou I have my christmas tree, up my kids are hyper its great.

I havent lost any weight this week, but i have stuck to my calories.

Goint to get back to my posting here every day with out fail.

hi to the newbies,.

Lost 2.25lbs this week, which I know is a good loss but tbh I feel like I'm never ever ever going to go under 250lbs! Seriously thinking of going to the doc to see if they can prescribe something to help :s

Not had breakfast yet, will probably have some rice krispies in a min.

How you getting on Jo? And everyone else?

I'm doing well today, for lunch I had:

WW Country veg soup, alpen light bar, golden lights.
Dinner will be:
Bird's Eye cod fillet, chips, peas, tomato ketchup

That brings me to 910 calories today. I'll have a snack later to bring it up to nearer 1400/1500.

Hi lou,

we are all ok, i have bee good today so far

B. innocent smoothy 100

L. Sandwich 400
Chocolate buttons 150

650 so far, been to the dentist and had a huuugh filling, so i am numb:cry:
Going to have tea late this evening.
I need to have a good loss next week to kick start my motivation.

Oh blimey,

I have bombed out this weekend again,!!!!!!

going to start again tomorrow.:cry:

Hi Girls I have been reading your posts since I started Lipotrim. I am now in Maintenance (on week 1 of Maintenance after 2 weeks refeed) and have been counting cals to keep me on the straight and narrow. I was wondering how did you guys figure out how much calories you should have a day? Do you take exercise into consideration?

I want to lose Possibly another 11lbs so if you have any information it would be SO appreciated. Ive done calorie counting before but never was at a strict cal limit. I havnt reached 1600 cals yet after Lipotrim and that was my first snack day haha!

do you guys log your calories to a website? i use sparkpeople.com and i just put all my food info(from packets) into the system as i go along. But they have raised my calorie limit alot since i started to enter my exercises. Not sure if this is correct.

As you can see I'm exploding with questions. Any responses would be great.

Chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate.
I have a cold, I'm jet-lagged, and someone brought a tin of Quality Street in to the office. Bah.

Welcome back, Brit :D hope you had a good time!

You're all doing so well :)

Today for me has been scrambled eggs on toast, a tuna sandwich and then spaghetti hoops on toast.... BREAD BREAD BREAD... oops!

I have had some weetabix for breakfast and then for lunch I have a quorn chicken and bacon and goats cheese sandwich ( 3 slices of bread with mustard, extra light mayo). Not the best lunch choice.
For dinner I think I will have Quorn cottage pie and LOADS of veggies!
Erghh, it's just kind of disheartening doing this in the run up to Xmas knowing that Xmas will just bring all the weight back!

Back