What have we eaten today

Ooh, forgot to put in my dinner:

Covent Garden Leek and Potato soup, medium banana on two slices of toast.

Plus 3 x gins brings me to 1515 calories.

Whats the leek and potato one like lou?

I have the day off from work tomorrow, thank god it will give me chance to tidy the house while the kids are at school,

The leek and potato was really nice, I'd definitely get it again. It was 150 cals per 300ml, and really filling.

Lost 2.75lbs this week, woop! Just having scrambled eggs (2) on toast for breakfast now.

Cor, well done Lou! You must be over the moon with that.

Enjoy your day off, Jot! Housework can burn quite a few calories, I always count it toward my daily 'spent' total if I've raised a sweat...

b - bran flakes + scone with jam
l - this John West light lunch thingy (tuna with kidney beans, sweetcorn etc) with a green salad, yoghurt, apple
d - roast chicken breast with as many reduced fat oven chips as I can squeeze into my allowance, slice of bread + spread, salad

EDIT: Forgot the cal counts: 290, 330, 530 = 1150. Plenty left for snacking.

Last edited:
Whoop, well done lou, I have lost 1lb this week, and i am pleased because i am now consistantly losing each week.

well done everyone. im not weighing till monday morning !
had a banana for breakfast and having weight watchers canelloni for lunch. total 400 cals.

Yum, just had baked potato with chilli and salad for lunch. Then I had two jaffa cakes. Dinner's going to be WW chicken in basil and tomato sauce with baby new potatoes.

This will bring me to 1186 calories in total, with some left for tonight.

were going to a friends tonight to eat, and also tomorrow night so going to have to guestimate!!

i could swear i just felt my stomach rumble..........hm..... im going to have to have a salad...or maybe half a tin of soup to keep me going till 8pm..

Good luck for Monday Costa, and have a good time tonight :)

I've made jelly with strawberries for later - 29 cals! Also had a packet of Golden Lights, so now at 1308 for today.

well as you no i had 650 before tonight. so while i was there i had starter....minced beef and rice thing... 150 kal!? piece of chicken 200 kal, 3 roasties 100kal peas 50kal red cabbage 70 kal carrot thing 100 kal desert was stewed apple and non sugar free jelly - 150? i really am estimating here i havent got a clue.....if anyone can comment...

total estimate for today 1470.... OH SHOOT forgot bout the chicken soup......another lets over estimate at 200 kals. so approx 1700 ...not too bad :-s

going out again tomorrow night. NIGHTMARE!

I think I am getting a chinese takeaway tonight.
I am SO going to enjoy it!

Today so far, has been ready brek with a banana, and then leftover pasta from tea last night, so Im on 720 cals so far today, and will be having a small takeaway dinner!

Unless the fella decides he wants KFC... In which case... Calorie count goes OUT THE WINDOW!!

Hi everyone,

Had a bit of a burn on my treadmill today, mixture of power walk and jog 370 cals burned and gone for ever!!

Is was a brunch thing today

Had carrot and coriander soup 269 cals
wholemeal bread 100

369 so far,gonna have a bit of a feast tonight!! within my calorie budget of course:D

Hi all, been out today for lunch again. Had to guesstimate lunch, which I hate doing!

B: Banana on toast, black coffee - 264 cals
L: Chicken mayo baguette - roughly 500 calories. Was a small baguette :s Then a skinny latte
D: BBQ chicken salad - 147 cals

1004 calories today. Have probably overestimated lunch, but rather that than go too far over!

Had carrot and coriander soup 269 cals
wholemeal bread 100

chicken Tikka (home made) 300
Salad 100
G & T's (later) 150

950, so far

Back