What have we eaten today

My WI day seems to have slipped back to Tuesdays permanently - I'm happier with that, it gives me a day to get back on the water-chugging bandwagon & clear out the weekend's rubbish!

b - Dorset Naturals cereal, skimmed milk & 2 crumpets with lf olive spread - 280
l - smoked salmon, cream cheese & cucumber sandwich (3 slices of WW malted danish), salad, yoghurt & apple - 390
d - Asda ham & mushroom tagliatelli with WW bread & salad - 390

Supper will probably be some Ryvita crackerbreads with cottage cheese, cream cheese & cherry tomatoes for 145.

1205 total.

+ 3 litres of water.

B: 1 Egg, 2 Small slices of Grananry Toast 300
S: Apple 70
L: M&S Veg Bake 330
S: Banana and Yoghurt 180
D: Beef Stew and 1 Dumpling 462
S: Apple 70

1/2 pt Skimmed Milk 100

Total 1512

Exercise 40 minutes of cardio

I hope no-one minds, I am going to switch to Weightwatchers but I would still like to post here... I went to my first class tonight...

Today I had poached eggs on toast, and a banana for breakfast
Lunch was WW chicken n potato soup, and 2 slices of bread
Tea was a chicken stir fry with rice... :)

And I had a yogurt and a slice of bread and jam along the way... Mmmmm :)

Yesterday was:
Breakfast: beans on toast
Lunch: John west tuna, pasta, veg thing with salad
Dinner: Quorn korma and rice with spinach and brocolli
Snack: Cherrios and a mini toffee crisp (was way below calorie intake before I had that)
Water: 2.5 litre
Total = 1185

Steps walked: 8400
Exercise: 45 mins on Wii Fit Plus

Hi all, sorry I've not been on, things been a little mad here. Meals today:

B: Rice Krispies green tea
L: Cheese salad sandwich, crisps, alpen light, green tea
D: WW tomato basil chicken with steamed asparagus and broccoli

1003 calories so far today. Prob have a slice of toast with philadelphia later, that, or crackers.

I've been looking at nurseries to put my little boy into (almost 14 months) and I'm getting nervous about leaving him there. I really need to do it though, as my sister's just had her baby and I can't rely on her anymore, it's not very fair on her!

Good luck with the WW, Jen. How was your first meeting?

b - scrambled egg (1 whole egg and two egg whites, doo-dah, doo-dah) on toast, 220
l - smoked salmon & cream cheese sarnies, salad, yoghurt & apple, 390
d - chicken chargrill with baked potato, asparagus & sprouting broccoli, 365
s - Ryvita crackerbreads (20 cals a slice!), half cream cheese half cottage cheese & cherry tomatoes, 135

1110, so enough for a hot chocolate later, hurrah!

Thanks LM :D It was good, I felt very positive and the leader is friendly! Your sarnies have me drooling... lol cant resist a good bit of salmon!

Today I had beans on toast for breakfast, followed by a banana and a low fat rice pudding.
Lunch was leftover rice, peppers and for some reason tuna and cheese.... Dunno how that came about, mustn't have been paying much attention this morning when I got lunch together.. it was a bit DRY!!
Dinner was microchips and a spinach+ricotta cannelloni, and a slice of bread for the extra sauciness. Super tasty :)

Midweek tomorrow everyone, keep going :D

Today was,

B 1 Egg, 2 slices of Granary Toast 300
S Apple 70
L Stuffed Peppers 270
S Banana & Skinny Cow Hot Chocolate 130
D Beef Stir Fry and Rice 500
S Apple and Skinny Cow Hot Chocolate 130
Milk 1/2 Pt Skimmed 100

Total 1500 Bang on :)

Exercise 1 hour brisk walk

Today:
Breakfast: Poached egg and smoked salmon on toast with coffee
Lunch: Jacket potato topped with philly and quorn bolognse
Dinner: Salad with mixed beans and a quorn burger
Snack: 3 quorn cocktail sasages and Yogurt and fruit
Water: 2 litre
Total = 1197

Steps walked: 5000 :(
Exercise: Hour and 20 mins on Wii Fit Plus

Thanks LM :D It was good, I felt very positive and the leader is friendly! Your sarnies have me drooling... lol cant resist a good bit of salmon!

Good to hear, Jen, and I bet those public weigh-ins keep you motivated!

Yep I'm loving the smoked salmon, lf cream cheese & cucumber on WW malted danish bread this week. The smoked salmon is quite high cal but you only need a little bit as it is so flavoursome. Bit smelly though, oh well my workmates are always bringing in stinky cheese & onion pasties so this is my revenge. :D

b & l as yesterday.
d - fish cakes, new potatoes & loads of steamed cauliflower, broccoli & cabbage,

Going out with OH tomorrow to see Stewart Lee, and I don't know whether to try & nip home first for my tea or eat out. I'm seriously considering the 500 cal pizza at Pizza Express, so lunch will have to be extra light if so...

Another quite good day again for me today

B Porridge and Toast 266
S Apple and Skinny Cow Hot Chocolate 110
L WW Sausage and Mash 312
S Apple 70
D Sweet and Sour Chicken and Rice 459
S Skinny Cow Hot Chocolate and a Rocky Bar 146
Milk 1/2 pt Skimmed 100

Total 1463

No exercise today though

Not the best day today. Had a panic attack this morning and that makes me unable to eat much for most of the day.
Had soup for lunch and having quorn cottage pie and veg now. So that's a total of 336 calories today. Well under :(
And have walked 10,000 steps today.

Tomorrow will be better and I am sure I will make up for lack of eating today.

Sorry to hear about your panic attack vegetarian, is it a regular thing for you?

Today was
B Porridge and Toast 266
S Apple 70
L Bean and Veg Chilli 303
S Banana 90
D Roast Pork, Jacket Potato and Baked Beans 495
S Skinny Cow Hot Chocolate and a Rocky Bar 146
Milk 1/2 pt Skimmed 100

Total 1470

Yeah - it is quite a regular thing sadly.
Today was:
B: Porridge = 150
L: Quorn chicken sandwich = 200
D: Went to a medditteranean buffet and estimate that it was about 800 - so good though.

Walked: 15,000 steps
Water: 2 litres

Hi Everyone,

Sorry have 'nt really posted for about a week, just about getting over my pneumonia, apart from an extremly achy body.
But i weighed in this morning and i have put two pound on, last week I stayed the same, ooh you cant get away long before it creeps back on.

Any way how are you all?

Loulou, are we good to go from today,
I have had some sweets this morning but i am going to record it as it helps me look at what i am eating as well as how much.

B. innocent smoothy 250

Naughty naughty sweet 350

so that 600 hundred already.:eek:
going to drink loads of water and go shopping to fill up with some healthy foods.

Have a lovely day all.
x

Panic attacks are rotten, look after yourself Vegetarian. x

Good to have you back Jo, glad you're feeling better. 2lb isn't so bad, it could be worse! The main thing is that you've got over your illness.

b - scrambled egg on toast - 240
l - Boots Shapers Red Thai Chicken wrap (OM NOM NOM!), Quavers, apple, 390
d - bangers & mash with peas & onion gravy, 510

I can heartily recommend the Pizza Express 500 cal pizza-with-a-salad-in-the-middle. It was yummy. Shame I blew the calories I saved on wine. :eek: I paid for that today!

Today was
B Porridge and Toast 266
S Apple 70
L Egg and Cress Sandwich 348
D Roast Pork, New Potatos and Baked Beans 445
S Skinny Cow Hot Chocolate and a Choccy Bar 250
Milk 1/2 pt Skimmed 100

Total 1479

Back