What have we eaten today

I had a chinese over the weekend, but hopefully eating well for those two days otherwise will balance it out.

Back to the good behaviour this week though, just to be sure!

Breakfast - None skipping so I can have a HUGE jacket with beans for lunch. Yummy! - 500cal

Dinner - Will probably been Veggie soup - about 100 cal at most.

Snacks - Apple's 115 cal.

Total - 715 so far. I will probably end up eating bread with my soup and some kind of chocolate bar, so it'll probably end up around 1000.

570 Cals, no wonder you're craving food!! Thats no where near enough... Your body needs energy to do its thing other wise you'll start getting really tired and moody, especially with all the exercise you are doing. I eat around 1000 cal's a day and I don't do anything at all. Literally. You should eat a bit more... Or you'll end up making yourself ill, that's like the ana diet =/ Also, if you hardly eat anything and then you suddenly eat more you actually put on weight because your body thinks it isn't going to get any energy for a while so instead of burning it instantly it stores it up. That's why they recommend you eat 5 times a day, 3 meals 2 snacks.

x

OK so:

B: Porridge with silced banana cooked through yum! with a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg ;) 340cals
L: Tuna & rocket salad with 1 slice of bread & full fat mayo :)s) 400cals
D: will be pan fried cod with boiled potatoes, broccoli & homemade tomato sauce 200cals
S: GFY choc mousse 60cals

Total: 1000 cals! Will poss have a bowl of homemade lentil soup later tonight too which will take it closer to 1200 :)

Exercise will be 6 hours ironing and a 30min walk with the dog this evening!

Breakfast : Glass of Mango and pineapple smoothy [130]

Lunch : Toast (weightwaters bread) and cold meat [198]

Dinner : Weightwatchers Lasagne (yum!) [253]

So far 581!

Probably have more toast for supper with cold meat and possibly a weightwatchers cake bar! Unusual for my calorie count to be this low!

Feeling poorly today so had a long lie and then didn't eat until cold and flu remedies kicked in so had no breakie today.

L - toast + dairylea light (145)
- 100g grapes (64)

SNACK - Walkers baked crisps (100)

D - Chicken tikka masala meal (362)

I'll also have a WW choccie cake thing with a cuppa (100)
and some supper later (200)

TOTAL - 971

Was planning to do some exercise today but since ive been feeling like crap all day I didnt manage. Hopefully feel better tomorrow!

x

You ladies are making it sound soooo easy, I am not going to post my food for the day until around 9pm, thats because if i do it earlier i just carry on eating afterwards. Its so frustrating, really struggling at the moment.

Oh feel better now!

Today,,

B. Fruit 300

L Turkey & olive salad 400

D Turkey, veg & mash
packet of french fries 600

Snacks 2 yogurts 200

approx 1500

well today ive had

breakfast - promax diet shake (chocolate mm)
356 cals
(includes 300ml s/s milk)

about 3pm-4:30
2 apples ,
110 cals , (55 cals each)

WORKING

8ish
a little pancake
dont know the cals

8:30ish
promax diet shake
356 cals

= 822 cals all day

plus i done about 400 calories burned at the gym at 1:30pm - 2:45 pm

so thats
422 cals

confusing haha

B: Homemade museli 200
S: slice of fruit loaf 97
L: butternut and lentil curry with rice 300
S: apple, grapes and yoghurt 214
D: leftover beef goulash 395
S: fruit and creme fraiche 179
Milk: 115

Total 1500 bang on!

Exercise: 50min high intensity workout DVD

I don't understand how some people can eat to little and still work out. You people amaze me! Good on you though :) x

I ate some total rubbish yesterday. But today I'm paying for it by feeling a bit queasy, so hopefully that'll put me off the food :p

Yesterday's total rubbish included two bags of crisps and a bottle of Dr. Pepper Zero (I love the taste, but caffiene disagrees with me. Sooner or later the love wins out over the knowledge, damnit).

Today I've had granola for breakfast, and have a sandwich for lunch, so that's about 550 cals total.

Today I have had toast with beans and a fried egg for breakfast which was 400cals.

I will have a tuna salad for lunch which will be 350 (mayo... my weakness!) and a 250-350 dinner so i can have a little chocolate :)

Total will be around 1400 again!

Another succesfull day diet wise

B: Homemade Musilee 200
S: Slice of Fruit Bread 97
L: Boots Shapers Coronation Chicken Sandwich 303
S: Banana & Yoghurt 180
D: Stuffed Turkey Escalopes and New Potatoes 400
S: Tropical Fruit and Creme Fraiche 170
Milk 115

Total 1467

Exercise: 1 Hour Brisk Walk

hiya, i'm new here. well i'm on 1000-1200 cals a day, i'm also on reductil, it helps me to feel fuller more quickly, even though my meals are 1000- 1200 cals i end up eating half the amount on my plate and so far i've eaten,

B - 30g of rice crispies with semi skimmed milk and some sweetener ( about 200) to be safe.

L - will be 1 jacket potato with a little grated cheese and spring onions with a side salad. about 300 cals

dinner - prawn salad with a little seafood sauce. 300 cals to be safe.

and later is i get a little hungry i will have toffee muller light heated in the micro and poured over some fresh fruits. 200 -250 cals depending on how much fruits i add.

Yesterday :

Brunch : Tomato Soup and 2 slices of weightwatchers bread - [ 342 ]

Dinner : Weightwatchers macaroni - [ 320 ]

Supper : 3 Slice nimble brown bread, one with cold meat, one with some low fat cheese spread, one dry - [ 207 ]

Snacks : A bowl of dry cheerios - [ approx 200 ]

A weightwatchers cake bar - [ 86 ]

Total - [ 1137]

Not bad :)

Today so far ive only had toast and cold meat :) and a cup of tea that my mum made with full fat milk, damn her. [ 189 ]

Rachael x

I've been naughty today!

I had cocopops for my brekkie & a tuna/cheese panini and pastry for lunch :s

will make up for it by having homemade lentil soup for dinner so it should end up around 1400 cals!

But I did do 20mins of my Colleen Nolan's Disco Burn DVD! So... not too bad!

:D

Eeek! I feel like failing today!

I've had 2 x toast with turkey slices
1 jaffa cake
hartleys sugar free jelly
2 packets of walkers baked crisps! oops

I just feel like eating rubbish! Thats what I get for sleeping in and then going out with nothing in my belly! Defo need to make sure I dont succumb to it any more cos its my 1st weigh in tomorrow!

On the positive side though... I have burned 250kcals on the bike today woopee! Hopefully do some more later.

So bored! My work is very quiet at the mo so im bored and want to eat (as well as being poor!) Need to distract myself, maybe go and have a soak in the tub.

x

Eeek! I feel like failing today!

I've had 2 x toast with turkey slices
1 jaffa cake
hartleys sugar free jelly
2 packets of walkers baked crisps! oops

I just feel like eating rubbish! Thats what I get for sleeping in and then going out with nothing in my belly! Defo need to make sure I dont succumb to it any more cos its my 1st weigh in tomorrow!

On the positive side though... I have burned 250kcals on the bike today woopee! Hopefully do some more later.

So bored! My work is very quiet at the mo so im bored and want to eat (as well as being poor!) Need to distract myself, maybe go and have a soak in the tub.

x

God i know what you mean, I am having a crappy time i end up scoffing during the evening, when i am not even hungry most of the time so frustrating. Going to aerobics tonight that might keep me from scoffing later.

Today

B oaty bar

L. Chicken & homemade potato wedges

D Sandwich & an oaty bar.

B - bagel with light philli - 200
L - bacon GRILLED on kingsmill wholemeal tasty - 400
D - nothing because im not hungry yet but probably a couple of slices of toast later - 200

For 2 thin slices of bacon - no fat, there is 100 calories? Is that about right?

Back