What have we eaten today

Today I have had -

Brekkie - muller yogurt - 209 cals
Lunch - Tuna salad - 330 ( full tin of tuna & dressing)
Snacks - Choc yogurt - 70 cals - ww buscuit - 98 cals
Tea - WW tuna bake & salad - 389 cals
Drinks - 2 bottles of water & cherry diet coke - 2.5 cals

Total - Around 1100

Exercise - 2 half hour walks ( to and from work)

I've really struggled today, think I'm just bored with not working. Managed some exercise though.

B - skipped cos slept in and had to go out before I had time (this has been my downfall!)
L - 2 x toast with turkey slices - 150
S - 2 x walkers baked crisps!! and a jaffa cake - 250
D - Chicken with pepper sauce + garlic pots - 330
S - Dairy milk - 205

= 935

I'll have something else soon for supper too so will prob end up about 1100

Not a great day for me today, started off weel enough but had a chocolate biscuit of 3 too many which then evolved into a two finger kit kat, some of the kids smarties and too many picky bit. Not sure what went wrong really but is done now and shall move on.
Roll on tomorrow

Hello all *tries to pop in unnoticed*

Sorry not been around, have been so busy returning to college after Christmas, and with the little one too, so not really popped on.

I've still sort of been sticking with the healthy eating, but not religiously, back on track now though. Joined the gym last week, half price membership cos I'm a FT student :D I'll need it because I gained SEVEN lbs over Christmas!

Anyway, back on track, meals for today will be:

B: Black coffee, 2 rice cakes, 1 laughing cow light triangle, 100g strawberries & 60g kiwi. (125 cals!)
S: Pear & go ahead strawberry yogurt breaks
L: Think I'll have Covent Garden carrot & corriander soup (half tub) slice of bread, and maybe some low fat mini pretzels
D: Tesco LC Chilli con Carne

That comes to 1163 calories. I'm sticking with 1500, so plenty left for tonight. Or, I might just leave it at that. I have a hen do tomorrow night (it's an overnight, yipee! I get a lie in on the Sunday morning this means :D) and might keep it low today so that tomorrow it won't be so bad. Hmmm, decisions decisions.

How has everyone on here been? Sorry not been able to trawl through everything I've missed yet x

Hmmm. Decisions, decisions. Whether to pretend not to have noticed Lou's stealthy entrance, or to glomp her like she's never been glomped before...

Hmmmm! :D

Yesterday was a failure of epic proportions, with pizza hut (and that was just the start) followed by a day at the pub drinking beer and jack daniels :( , then the normal drunken muchies when home.

Hello Friday... back on track again.

Rach x

Today I had..

1 piece of weight watchers toast with half a can of weight watchers beans

Lunch was a muller light strawberry yoghurt.. 100 cals with a tesco small pot of prawn salad which was 249 calories

Dinner was 4 small chuncks of chicken with 3 splashes of soya sauce with some stir fryed vegtables

so.. kind of a naughty day 2 day but I felt hungry.. going to excercise in a bit even though I'm really tired xx:cry:

Hi Amby, I dont think you have been naughty at all, you sound like youve had a good day. How many cals do you count for soy sauce? Do you know how much roughly would be in a tablespoon?

x

5 k cal ... per 5 ml :D actually not that bad I thought it was full of bad stuff!! Bought the magazine "diet and fitness" today the rosemary conley one even though I'm not doing that diet.. and it is actually really good!! got loads of meal ideas for breakfast, lunch and dinner! which is really good because I've been stuck on ideas.. been having stir fry and jackets and soup alot and now I can try some diffrent things for once :rolleyes:

Ooh thats good news only 5 kcal! Ive been quite bad today, not eaten properly at all! Had 2 grab bags of crisps!!! Not had any dinner, ended up getting called to work for 2pm and I'm not long in.

Just going to have a cuppa (and maybe a jaffa cake!) and go to bed.

argggghhh!! you should not have mentioned crisps!! Now I am craving them.. mmm how tempting it is to go down the shop and buy a bag of mccoys beef crisps!!...no I must resist!! :cry:

My downfall with crisps etc is when I am driving because I need to fill up with fuel and always get too tempted to buy junk in the garage! Does anyone else have this problem? I can resist fine when I'm at home.

Had to update my ticker this morning, I had to add back on 8lbs, it was horrible!!!
Going to try again, from today.

Got my backside on my treadmill, for a walk, jog, run movement this morning and burnt 200 cals.

Then Food for today..

B Provamel choc drink 140

L chicken salad 300
apple 60

D Homecooked curry , going to have it with just a side salad. 400

My downfall with crisps etc is when I am driving because I need to fill up with fuel and always get too tempted to buy junk in the garage! Does anyone else have this problem? I can resist fine when I'm at home.

Go somewhere were you can pay at the pump?

If its a real problem for you thats what i would do xx

was naughty today but its a Saturday and I wanted a treat!!

B = Kiwi and Muller light vanilla and chocolate bits yoghurt 86 calories

L= some veg 39 calories..and umm.. a chocolate orange baking boys muffin 126 calories

D = weight watcher chicken curry 212 calories with some chicken very small amount peppers and some onions

had a glass of pommegranate juice to and am gunna have another kiwi later and glass of milk :)

Today I have had

Brekkie - yogurt - 200 cals
snack - 4 ww cookies - 200 cals
Cavery! - about 700 cals
so 1100 in totaly & quite a bit of exercise today :D

Hi everyone,

Well here is todays

B yogurt and fruit

L Chicken Cob with crisps

D Chicken stew

Snacks 2 cereal bars.

Back