What have you got for dinner tonight??

Bigchops

I've made a Quorn shepherds pie (just not put it in the oven yet).

I have packed it full of veg and herbs and looks & smells lovely, I can't wait to eat it :D

What's everybody else got tonight???

Gail x

Last edited:
Sounds lovely! I have WI tonight and me and my friend are off out for tea straight after. Eeeek will have something sensible though!

I was just trying to decide what to have tonight, might go for Quorn swedish balls in alphabetti spaghetti! I have training tonight so have to have something quick and easy

I'm making chili con carne with rice & salad. Mmmm, loving EE!

Ive made spicy tomato and pasta soup and then we're having chicken and chilli rice. Just waiting on Shane to get home as its ready and im friggin starving :p

I am having veggie sausages, colcannon and mushy peas....Im starved and just about to demolish it all :)

I've made falafels...according to Stacey's recipe with a couple of teeny tweaks. They're in the oven now and I have to say, I am so excited about eating them! LOL! They smell lovely!!!!

Great recipe, thanks Stacey :)

I just made the spicy chicken fried rice out of the magazine but left out the egg as didn't have any and it was lovely even the kids loved it.

I had grilled chicken stuffed with herbs, onion and tomato, with steamed veg (leeks, french beans and red pepper).

Just had 2 chicken breasts roasted in frylight and 2 small baked potatoes with 2 mini babybel and a low fat cottage cheese.

Back