What have you got for dinner tonight??

I had the American Hash Browns as per Stacey's recipe with beans and fried eggs - yummy!!!!!

It's amazing that this is a thread posted by people on a 'diet'! SW is sooooo good!

Hi Jaylou, this sounds lovely - can I have the recipe pls? thnx, xx

And for you too Bikerangel! And anyone else who wants it!!

Finely dice 1 onion, 1 stick celery and 1 clove garlic and shred 1 leek and fry gently in fry light until soft.

Add 75g risotto rice per person and fry gently for a minute or so.

Using 1litre hot stock (chicken or veg) add a ladleful of stock at a time, stirring the rice mixture until the stock is absorbed. Heat gently otherwise the rice will not cook enough. Stirring releases the starch from the rice and makes it creamy.

when approx 2/3rds through the stock, add the cooked, chopped chicken (HEXB) and peas. Add any fresh herbs you may have, thyme or parsley is good. Add the rest of the stock until finished.

Finally, if desired, add 28g per person of grated parmasan. (HEXA)

Yum Yum!!! Enjoy. xx :)

Last night was Pork steaks, mash and peas. Tonight i think we're having bacon, egg, sw chips and beans!

I've made falafels...according to Stacey's recipe with a couple of teeny tweaks. They're in the oven now and I have to say, I am so excited about eating them! LOL! They smell lovely!!!!

Great recipe, thanks Stacey :)

Thanks! I think I got it from a low fat cookbook in the States. Hope you enjoy them!

I had the American Hash Browns as per Stacey's recipe with beans and fried eggs - yummy!!!!!

Thanks! So glad everyone is giving me feedback on recipes!

So I had SW chips, egg and beans... and I'm ashamed to say it was the first time I'd ever fried an egg!!

Think I'll follow suit and have SW chips eggs and beans tonight!

I am going to do mince and tatties and grate a carrot into my mince with an onion and have peas with it too.

Finely dice 1 onion, 1 stick celery and 1 clove garlic and shred 1 leek and fry gently in fry light until soft.

Add 75g risotto rice per person and fry gently for a minute or so.

Using 1litre hot stock (chicken or veg) add a ladleful of stock at a time, stirring the rice mixture until the stock is absorbed. Heat gently otherwise the rice will not cook enough. Stirring releases the starch from the rice and makes it creamy.

when approx 2/3rds through the stock, add the cooked, chopped chicken (HEXB) and peas. Add any fresh herbs you may have, thyme or parsley is good. Add the rest of the stock until finished.

Finally, if desired, add 28g per person of grated parmasan. (HEXA)

Yum Yum!!! Enjoy. xx :)

I made this last night and just might make it again tonight as it was so scrummy! Thanks again Jay for posting the recipe xx

Ainsley Harriott does some nice risotto rice
rice and simple they are called..........really handy for cooking in the microwave at work.....they range from 1syn a portion to 5syns depending on what u have......

I had homemade quiche, new potaotes, garden peas

Quiche Recipe (Free on green)

3 eggs
tub low fat cottage cheese
mushrooms
tin chopped tomatoes
diced onion

Method:

Pre-heat oven to gas mark 7. Put onions, toms and mushrooms on bottom of flan dish. Whisk together eggs and cottage cheese and pour over the top of the other ingredients. Pop in oven for about 25 mins (or until its browning on top)

Back