What have you got for dinner tonight??

I ended up making the cottage pie from the magazine and it was lovely, well I thought it was the kids thought different, fussy! Oh well even more leftovers for me to enjoy.

Last night I made Quorn sausages and sw chips and omg, they were lovely, surprised with both of them.

I cooked the sausages under the grill and sprayed with buttery frylight and they browned off lovely and I put garlic salt on the chips.... yum!!!! :D

Spaghetti Carbonara tonight

My tea last night was less of a tea, seeing as though it was at 1.30 in the morning and involved Kebab meat and Cheesy Chips :'( Oh dear! Back on track today though, making Chilli Beef! :)

I just had lovely strips of beef with Thai Rice, followed by Rice Pudding with Mandarin Mullerlight... yum... I've eaten so much I feel like a whale tho :D

Slimming world 'quiche' - i found on here with eggs, cottage cheese vlf, bacon, sausages and cheese (HEA) and i thought it was going to be minging but it was lush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slimming world 'quiche' - i found on here with eggs, cottage cheese vlf, bacon, sausages and cheese (HEA) and i thought it was going to be minging but it was lush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made the quiche for the first time last week too... Cept I had chicken, bacon and peppers in mine... Was sooo nice, but didn't really seem like a quiche...

I had a luvverly Steak I deceided to treat myself with, and had with it a Baled Potato, Mushrooms, fried in Fry Light and a Big Mixed Salad with Salad Light Caesar dressing. Ooh, also some Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce, it was scrummy!

a had a schwartz recipe mix - cajun rice with beef - it was yummy and only 1.5 syns when divided by 3

having some mccain rustic oven chips now as a snack cos i am peckish again :)

I have had dinner no 1 (if i'm hungry later i've have another but i like to eat with the kids)

1/4 jar dolmio tomato and cheese pasta bake (15 syns jar 500g and on offer in sainsbury so 2 for 2.50) - 4syns
mass amounts of pasta
42g mozarella cheese.

Delish! - kids loved it too of course :)

I had lots of pasta, with sauce and extra lean mince, with lots of chilli added to make it nice and spicy!

I am too new to pm - see you in n london stacey. I am originally an Enfield gal. Whereabouts are you??? - sorry to hijack dinner thread..........

I made potato wedges (from Rooster potatoes) with garlic salt and some Quorn chicken style dippers and some pickled onions

I am too new to pm - see you in n london stacey. I am originally an Enfield gal. Whereabouts are you??? - sorry to hijack dinner thread..........

North Finchley!

Back