What have you just eaten??

Had super speed soup for lunch with a muller light afterwards x

just had a Cadburys Wafer snack 12g bar 3 syns it lasted loads longer than a 2 finger kit kat!

Just had a pack of velvet crunch and a margarita! That's my syns gone for the day ( but did an hour and half bike ride this morning and 2 hours ironing so I think I need it!)

28g Oatibix bites & 1 Ryvita is on the list.

Shrimpy said:
28g Oatibix bites & 1 Ryvita is on the list.

I thought so i have 30gms but no Rivita thank you! X

choc orange muller light

I will have to buy oatibix minis instead of oatibix, though for the life of me I can't see the difference. Will weigh one later and see if it's more than 28gm.

supergran52 said:
I will have to buy oatibix minis instead of oatibix, though for the life of me I can't see the difference. Will weigh one later and see if it's more than 28gm.

Yeah i don't see the difference either between the minis and normal either lol

apricot muller light :D

BBQ food... I'm talking burgers, sausage, chicken, steak & kebab... All served with sides & wine!! All low calorie of course ;) xxx

Sent from Blondie's iPhone using MiniMins

I have just weighed several oatibix and weetabix biscuits. Oatibix all weighed between 22 and 28 gms. Weetabix weighed between 17 and 23 gms.I keep the biscuits in two plastic containers so by the time they have rattled around for a few weeks and been in and out of the cupboard there is usually a pile of flakes left in the tub. I usually pile those into OH's bowl so I don't have more than I should. Can't see why 1 Oatibix couldn't be a HEB. Maybe I'll put that on the 'tweaking the plan' thread. lol.

A mini milk worth the 1.5 syns Mmmmmmm

leighxx said:
Snap! Oh and a packet of malteasers :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Mmmmmmm maltesers lol

Red seedless grapes

woodmouse said:
fat reduced cheddar (hea) and SW flapjack (heb)

Ohhh sw flap jack! Mmmmmmm could u have the recipe? X

11 delicious syns!

Galaxy caramel cake bar (6.0) and a 25g bag of Caramel Snack a Jacks (5.0) :) Mmmmmmm

Back