What have you just eaten??

Pasta with tuna quark sweetcorn and salad I didnt enjoy it it was really bland lol

Leftovers from last night, carrots, cabbage, mashed potato and gravy with an apple was really nice. Hugs Crystal xx

Lunch, Salmon & Brown rice salad. :) Yumzer!

SW mash pizza... Tried it for the first time and it was delicious!

Ham and mushroom omlette with a huge salad. Have prepared a white chocolate yogurt to add strawberries to for when I get home from work a late tonight

lollypop1985 said:
how did u make a white chocolate yogurt

Found it on here before.
100g quark
200g fat free natural yog
11g options (any flavour)
Sweetener to taste

Just mix it all together and its good to go for 2syns I find it really sorts out a sweet craving! Have done it with most favoured options now they're all yum!

Picky lunch of fresh crab, grapes and strawberries. Then sliced banana with a chocolate shape delights pudding over it.

Delicious. Will only be topped by salmon with stir fried veg and egg noodles this evening. Mmmm.

Oaty bar - toffee dazzler (4.0syns) with a coffee. Yum

Jacket potato tuna sweetcorn & salad made with lettuce tomatoes cucumber beetroot peppers mushrooms oh & 2 pickled onions . Followed by a fat free yoghurt

For some reason I'm sitting here eating cheddar. (already had my A today). Think is what they call comfort eating :s xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well we r havin a chinese but not that hungry so wnt b having alot but have jus eaten a hob nob flapjack and a cheese straw dread to think of the syns ? but that mite have something to do with not been v hungry :)

I've just eaten pete's mushy pea curry with chicken and pasta, was delicious :D

Back