What have you just eaten??

Just cooked wm pasta with tomatoes and green beans and chucked some leftover chicken in too. Really bad with portions still so have leftovers for tomorrow!!! At least I stopped when full though - thats new for me!

Bns and red pepper soup, followed by cherry activia and a coffee...

2 weetabix with s/skimmed milk... - going to the gym now and will have tea when I get in

YUMMERZ!!

Just had a really easy prawn and veg curry. I got the recipe off here somewhere, but it was just veg fried with frylite, curry powder, garlic and coriander. Then add chopped toms and prawns.

I'm on success express so just had the sauce with Indian salad (tomatoes, cumber, spring onions and mint)

All I needed was one of those 1 syn beers from sainsbury's!

Spag bol... dinner. But I didn't eat too much of the sauce, instead filled up on the pasta.

I made myself earlier the most lushious Lamb Rogan Josh from the Curry Heaven book. I can't believe it was FREE!!! :eek: LOL. Froze half of it for another day....

Whilst I was waiting for that to cool down, I had a nest of dried egg noodles (cooked, of course!) with a mountain of healthily stir-fried veg....courgettes, mangetout, mushrooms, beansprouts.

Nom nom nom nom....:p

x

I just had an options wicked white choc & batchelors mild cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce with a laughing cow light triangle mixed in and some free ham and cucumber .

comfort eating :(

Two slices of wholemeal toast with Flora Light, and a banana :D

I just had an options wicked white choc & batchelors mild cheese and broccoli pasta and sauce with a laughing cow light triangle mixed in and some free ham and cucumber .

comfort eating :(

Why are you comfort eating? Anything we can help cheer you up about?

Back