What have you just eaten??

Scrambled egg on two small slices of wholemeal bread with a dairylea light spreader onto the toast instead of margarine. And a banana :) x

just had a cheese and onion omlette followed by a banana and a couple of plums

Banana :D

Had scrambled eggs and wholemeal bread (HEXB) for lunch. And just now felt a bit peckish, so had a banana.

jacket tata, tuna, dollop of mayo (def not worth the 5syns) followed by a banana

I can't say this enough. Extra light mayo. It's a fraction of the syns and tastes just the same. :D

Debridger said:
Haven't had chicken livers in years, I do lambs liver from time to time.

Strangely, pigeon has that livery taste too

Never has pigeon, sounds silly but where can you get it from and is it expensive?
Here is a sneak peak at my lunch :) Xx

image-156565219.jpg

xMandyDx said:
I can't say this enough. Extra light mayo. It's a fraction of the syns and tastes just the same. :D

Agreed!
As well as losing lbs I am trying to save £'s and silly me got tesco lighter choice salad cream - never again. Disgusting! Xx

Rattybabe said:
Tasteless arn't they? :sigh:

I had salad, babybel light cheese and a couple of the ham & mushroom "muffins" featured on the website last week! T'was yummy!

The tomato and sweet and sour are ok. Just avoid the chicken!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looks tasty :)
Defo gonna buy some, try and make a nice syn free sauce to go with them

I'm lucky, I know people who go shooting, but only to eat... I mean they shoot for fun, but always eat what they shoot, or sell it, I have had pheasant and venison from them and mentioned pigeon as they're in season and he gave me 20 I had to butcher them myself, but they didn't cost me anything.
You might be able to get them in a good small village, or family butchers, and most likely at farm shops

Majella86 said:
I bet it still tasted yummy. I like wonky fruit and veg :)
Have you seen the purple carrots that will be going on sale in tesco? look appealing

Yeah, it was lovely, she has 2 varieties dunno what, although one I would say is conference, and I found a couple of sneaky apples too ;-)

I think we waste too much food because it doesn't fit into what retailers think we want,
I'm all for trying something different,
Not seen the carrots, but I bet they're expensive ??

Debridger said:
Yeah, it was lovely, she has 2 varieties dunno what, although one I would say is conference, and I found a couple of sneaky apples too ;-)

I think we waste too much food because it doesn't fit into what retailers think we want,
I'm all for trying something different,
Not seen the carrots, but I bet they're expensive ??

Yeah the colourful carrots are being billed as superfoods with some antioxidant or whichever so I'm guessing unless we can get them on offer they'll be a rarity. If l try them tho I'll let you know :)

Back