What have you just eaten??

2 salt n vinegar rice cakes cheese (heb) tomatoes & pickled onions and a mug of hazelnut options

couscous made with a chicken stock cube and tons of black pepper .. home made spagboll sauce from yesterday with courgettes onions and mushrooms in lush .. and 6 crackerbread (hxb) with 5 laughing cow lights (hxa) stuffed!!!

5 bodka diet coke lol xx

Pint of highlights and a boots shapers mint nougat bar all for 8 syns...bargain! Had this whilst catching up on the biggest loser! Lol

lsf666 said:
Ooh a missing pineapple? Where'd it go?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am i the only person wanting to say that Ted stole iy when he was drunk...

Over the last two days, pretty much anything I've wanted......Self sabotage again. Been stressed at work and immediately sought out comfort food and anything that convenient (i.e. the sandwoch shop opposite makes the best coleslaw...beats bringing yet another jacket potato and beans to work).

Back on it today though.

joclairey said:
Am i the only person wanting to say that Ted stole iy when he was drunk...

Lol!

super speed tomato soup :)

2 homemade cheese burgers, carrot chips, roasted Bns, and rocket salad! Strawberries and yog for afters. Got a twirl in the freezer ready for when we put corrie on! Lol

Lydiahoyle said:
Gosh I feel full. Don't know why I ate a mug shot when I have had my tea...my belly feels HUGE now!!!!!!!

Could have been worse!

Back