What have you just eaten??

Galaxy! My treat this week! Was gooooood! Enough too i didnt over do it! I LOVE my new found will power! X

kayla81 said:
I wish I'd never tasted the icecream as I want more. Lol
And so much for my back on track. Had some more of the Doritos, thrown the rest in the bin now though. Oh and had toast, white bread with butter and jam. There's no hope. And I know for a fact I'm having hotdogs for dinner, and yes in white finger rolls. Back on it tomorrow though! Famous last words!!!

Good luck !!!!! :)

I was out of ideas for breakfast then remembered the 'Magic Porridge' so last night mixed a pack of Oats So Simple with a Banana Custard Muller & it is LOVELY. I was kind of worried about trying it but I think this could be a new brekkie fave :)

Alycyn1980 said:
I was out of ideas for breakfast then remembered the 'Magic Porridge' so last night mixed a pack of Oats So Simple with a Banana Custard Muller & it is LOVELY. I was kind of worried about trying it but I think this could be a new brekkie fave :)

Never thought of using the sachet stuff, thanks for that :)

Oh gosh, what haven't I eaten. :( not to mention drank. I have had a fab weekend, but feeling a bit regretful today! Onwards and Downwards :)

FF chilli chicken flavoured super noodles, with grilled bacon and lots of grilled fresh onion x

Chicken and ham salad with a laughing cow triangle..mmmm....

just tucking into a bowl of raspberries and strawberries - yum!

2 activi 0% yogurts - Going to bodycombat tonight so dont want to eat tea or I might be :sick:

Gammon & pineapple rice - all free!

ForumRunner_20120606_201714.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

SW Cottage Pie and broccoli - healthy!

Smoked salmon, farfalle pasta, good for you tomato and onion pasta sauce and a dollop of fat Free creme fraiche! I need to work out the syns but it can't be many! Yummmmm

Oats, banana, semiskimmilk and water, 1 tsp sugar and a cuppa

I'm currently cooking lean steak, peas and smash! nom, nom, nom! :D
(whilst eating a leftover punnet of strawberries - can you tell I didnt have breakfast!)

Crunchy salad minus the lettuce - fed up of this now so just the cabbage!!!! Tomatoes; cucumber; radishes; beetroot & cooked gammon :)

The most delicious asparagus omelet followed by fresh cherries.

Back