What have you just eaten??

A digestive biscuit and half a tooth!!!!!

Licking the biscuit off my teeth ( as you do ), I realised the side of my tooth, that I have a gold root canal filling in, was missing... :(

Wasn't in my mouth so I assume that it went down with the biscuit when I swallowed.

ColJack said:

Licking the biscuit off my teeth ( as you do ), I realised the side of my tooth, that I have a gold root canal filling in, was missing... :(

Wasn't in my mouth so I assume that it went down with the biscuit when I swallowed.

Oh dear :/ lol

ColJack said:

Oh no, how many syns have you counted for the tooth? I reckon that 1 is a safe bet!

Nakd bar - got all excited because they were vegan but wasn't impressed maybe it was because it was a big standard stRawberry one as u heard some flavours are pretty awesome :/

A slice of birthday cake lol!!

Saag aloo and egg plant- chickpea curry with a few sweet potato & red onion bhajhis :) stuffed

image-192940642.jpg

Nakd bar - got all excited because they were vegan but wasn't impressed maybe it was because it was a big standard stRawberry one as u heard some flavours are pretty awesome :/

Have to say I'm yet to find and awesome one! Have tried the ginger and also the coco and orange and they're both a a bit bland!

Carrot sticks! :)

Back