what have you lost in total?

cable

Gold Member
hi i am just interested to know what are the weight losses people have had on slim fast? are there any over 2 stone?.

im still quite a newbie! i've lost 7.5lbs in two weeks, think my weight loss will slow down a bit down. so will prob loose 1lb next week :) not come across long term Slim Fasters as yet! xx

Hi, I did SF from 1st November 2010 and lost 41lbs - 1lb short of 3 stone over a 3 month period. Worked out at 1 stone a month and that included over Christmas.

Last edited:
My boyfriends lost 3 stone on slimfast. i unfortunatley wasnt as successful first time round.

Congratulations Pinkelle, thats amazing! xx

I have 6 stone to lose :O

I'm not sure if i will achieve this just on slimfast as diets dont usually work that long for me but all i know is it needs to be a long term healthy diet! Ive tried the vlcd like lipotrim, spent a fortune, lost 3 stone and put it all back on and more within 6 weeks (that was with eating very healthy!) SO i have learnt from my mistakes and know its gonna take a while but worth it in the end!! :D xx

Wow pikelle thats brilliant!!! Am more inspired than ever to stick with this diet.

Im on slim fast and have now lost 11lb in 3 weeks now on my 4th. Can't say that I'm really hungry on it and I love the banana one haha. Hope you find it works for you hun xxx

Back