What have you lost?

Haha, Ive lost a rabbit thats eaten 4 kittens .... sorry:rolleyes:. Brilliant way of putting it, better than looking at yellow blobs of fat.

I am using loads of pictures of fish as there are lots on the internet...fishermen everywhere are very proud of the weights of their catches!

Your fish....

large_Mr_Perry_46lb_%21.jpg

What a funny thread!! Ive lost a rabbit!

Last edited:
That's a whopper Nikki!!! :D

quesoBig.jpg

18lbs is a wheel of cheese Charlotte :D

i've lost 4 and 3/4 kittens never thought i'd look at it that way seems such a small weight loss until you look at it terms of things like this .

i've lost 4 and 3/4 kittens never thought i'd look at it that way seems such a small weight loss until you look at it terms of things like this .

It goes to show doesn't it! :D

Your 5lbs is the average weight of an adult Yorkshire Terrier!

yorkshire_terrier2.jpg
Ahhh!

i've lost 20 kittens! whoop!!! :D x

lol at this thread. had me thinking though....i have lost 7lbs already which is a lb more than the weight of my youngest daughter !! she was 6lb at birth lol

second daughter was 4lbs 6oz. first son was 8 lbs 13 and second ds was 9lbs 2. the boys were heavy wee things!!:eek::D the girls were so light i almost threw them over my shoulder when picking them up lol

Woohoo i have lost 1 turkey 1 carp & 3 kittens LOL :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ive lost a bowling ball and 3 kittens. (im not imagining three kittens stuffed into the holes in the bowling ball, hehe!)

This week I lost 2 kittens but over all in total I've lost a bowling ball and 5 kittens.

Back