What have you resisted recently?

Lovely_Laura

Moooooo
I'm sure this has been done before but as a little boost for us all we should celebrate our achievements even if they seem small.

This morning I resisted McDonalds (I used to have 2 mcd's breakfasts every day :eek:) even though I had to stop right next door and could have eaten a horse. Instead I came home and ate fruit...

Yesterday at a buffet I resisted all the desserts and 'fat food' instead I ate couscous, pasta and salad. A lot of it admittedly but still a huge improvement.

Tell us all how angelic you are.:D

On Friday everyone at work was having fish and chips with salt and vinegar - sure you can imagine the smell!!!
I stuck to my own lunch from home!!!
Nearly bloody killed me mind - I could have killed for a chip!

Well done to you!!!

Yesterday I resisted a big warm sausage roll and a huge dairy milk bar a friend tried to give me, I must admit he kinda put me off taking it as he has a lot of extra weight but doesn't really care and I'm scared eee.

caramel popcorn from the cinema yesterday!!! oh boy could I have eaten a HUGE box of that but I was strong.... :D

Haha on second thoughts maybe we'll just go away with thoughts of fat foods on our minds. Run away!

Well done you guys. Jen, it's the smell more than the food I find harder sometimes. Like you say fish and chips smell divine and pizza. Droooool.

Well done!!!

Yesterday, Hubby and Daughter had cornetto icecream, plus a huge bar of chocolate between them. Normally chocolate doesnt bother me, but as its that TOTM, I am really craving it!

Today I resisted having a substitute from tesco's. The delivery man was supposed to bring me stir fry veg, but substituted it for chinese noodle stir fry which is 14-17.5 syns depending on what day you have. I sent them back even though it looked really REALLY good!

Yesterday i took the me nephew & niece to the cinema and then after that to mcdonalds, i was good because i did'nt have any thing there! Came home and had some fruit! It felt good because if i had something @ mcdonalds i would have felt really bad and then i would have ate junk for the rest of the day!

Yep i live behind 3 pizza shops, a fish and chip shop, an Indian and a chinese............. Oh yeah and Greggs.........damn them all!!

OMG Jen! How do you do it??? That is a bit close for comfort for me lol. We have a pizza place round the corner, but having that many things would drive me batty on my doorstep!

naan bread and poppadoms!! we had a curry last night (quite synful but within plan) and the rest of the family had keema naans and mini poppadoms :( i dont even like poppadoms that much but i wanted them just because i couldnt have them:cry: xx

My wife was drinking cider yesterday, nice cold cider with lots of ice, can't beat it on a hot day.......but I was strong and had diet lemonade :)

I resisted buying biscuits/chocolate in Tesco and instead stocked up on low syn icecreams! I was at my mums for dinner last night and I resisted the urge to raid her cupboards for goodies (something I used to do a lot) and I also left her half the cheesecake I had made for dessert, 3.5 syns a slice so SW friendly, but the old me would've ate the whole thing as soon as I made it - I'm surprised it lasted the night in the fridge lol :D *shines her halo*

I resisted a Greggs cheese pasty today - I was passing by, feeling very hungry, and the smell was divine! I came home and had some fruit instead... Oh and yesterday I resisted an indian - the smell was wafting over from the takeaway opposite me. Delish, but oh so synfull!

ZXXXXXXXXXXX

Yesterday I resisted a big fat Burger King, dh asked me twice if I wanted one and both times I said no and had a homemade sw friendly burger instead :D
Today I am resisting the double Milky Way in the fridge for my son and 2 bottle of Magners cider my dh has got for himself chilling next to the aforementioned Milky Way

Just been for us a nice long walk at this nature reserve near me and in Gift shop they had peanut brittle I love peanut brittle but hell no I let it go

On Saturday, my parents (who were staying for the weekend), dh and I went for fish & chips by the beach! I had cod in batter but left the batter and a double portion of mushy peas instead of chips!! I nicked 3 chips from dh and was completely happy and satisfied with what I had!! Unfortunately the rest of the week hasn't been so good and I think it's going to be reflected in tonight's WI but hey ho!! At least I practiced a little damage limitation on Saturday!!X

Back