What I did differently!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by letsgetlosing, 28 June 2011 Social URL.

1. letsgetlosing

letsgetlosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Well chuffed with a 3lb loss this week! So what did I do differently... no wine and I cut back on pasta. I was having pasta at least once day, but only had it twice all week. But the wine...I had a bottle at the weekend and that was it. Instead of 2 glasses a night. I knew it was slowing me up. And this meant I was using my syns for a variety of things...which is what alot of people advise on here.
    I had the occasional green tea, but not enough to really count I would say.
    And my old favourite- cateloupe with peaches...at least once a day! When I have a melon week, I have good losses.
    Lots more baked beans.
    And another thing...no treats or over synning. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dreamslim

dreamslim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done, 3lb is great. It's fab getting a loss like that isn't it. I love the little tweaks we do and convince ourselves we'll be fine and while we may still lose we never lose as much as we want. Haha.

4. letsgetlosing

letsgetlosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    exactly dreamslim. I know that I can still have my wine and that I will lose weight, it will just be half pounds not 3 pounds!

5. dreamslim

dreamslim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    And if you are aware of that, you have the option to change it should you plateau.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.