What i did NOT resist today!

I had given up chocolate for lent, had gone so long without it I thought I'd be able to cope after easter sunday...noooooo!!
The temptation is so bad, keep going to the fridge for lil nibbles of choclate! Not even countong the syns tbh! Maybe I should eat it all in one sitting and be done with it ;0)

So last night I was feeling ill with a migraine & couldn't be bothered to cook so went to the Chinese and had chicken fried rice. Only put half on my plate & counted as 7 syns to be safe. Then went half an hour later & ate the rest. Ooops not holding out much hope for WI tonight cos they not been great losses the last few weeks & have been really good. Ah well never mind this is another week so let's start again. Although have relatives visiting for the weekend & have days out planned so we will see :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

leighxx said:
So last night I was feeling ill with a migraine & couldn't be bothered to cook so went to the Chinese and had chicken fried rice. Only put half on my plate & counted as 7 syns to be safe. Then went half an hour later & ate the rest. Ooops not holding out much hope for WI tonight cos they not been great losses the last few weeks & have been really good. Ah well never mind this is another week so let's start again. Although have relatives visiting for the weekend & have days out planned so we will see :)

If the whole thing is 14 syns you were still in plan! Also, you tried to exercise portion control, which is more than i would have done!

I think I've eaten everything possible these last 2 weeks! missed weigh in last Saturday so this week is going to be horrendous! so much choc and takeaways I'm sick of the sight of it all now!

I am having a really horrible few days :( yesterday a bag of crisps, malteser bunny, cheese puffs & half a piece of homemade pizza, today 2 slices of White toast & 2 bags of crisps, tomorrow a lot of cider and either a take away or ready meal tikka masala :( don't know why I've done it :( :( please someone tell me that if I get back on plan sunday and be 100% I can avoid a HUGE gain :(

Hope you can get back on track Funky Monkey and don't have a gain.
I have spent all day baking for nephews 1st birthday tomorrow. Made carmel shortcake, chocolate cupcakes, vanilla cupcakes and chocolate brownies. Was good but had a few licks at the spoon and a small brownie(don't even want to think about syns, I make my brownies with dark chocolate but mix milk and white choc chunks through they are very decedant). Birthday party tomorrow so will be another hard day!!!!!

Got relatives visiting & had a buffet tea was doing really well & only eating salad & meat then totally messed up & then had 2 slices of garlic bread, a chocolate slice with chocolate icing, an iced bun & a bottle of bud :(. Then came home & had a hi fi bar even though I wasn't even hungry!!! What the hell was I thinking?????
All that on the back of an undeserved gain of a pound eeek!

u wouldnt believe the crap ive eaten the last 5 or 6 days ill probably put on about 3 lbs!!!

I had sausage & mash in a giant yorkshire followed by treacle sponge with custard. i will be skipping weigh in this week i think!

kfc chicken and mozzarella sticks from mcdonalds oops yummy though :)

Funky monkey said:
I am having a really horrible few days :( yesterday a bag of crisps, malteser bunny, cheese puffs & half a piece of homemade pizza, today 2 slices of White toast & 2 bags of crisps, tomorrow a lot of cider and either a take away or ready meal tikka masala :( don't know why I've done it :( :( please someone tell me that if I get back on plan sunday and be 100% I can avoid a HUGE gain :(

A few days of express success should do it! Well it worked for me last week :) had picnic (crisps, French bread, cheese) a day at the beach (fish n chips, cornetto, loads of sweets for the journey) and then Easter Sunday ( roast lamb dinner, loads of chocolate) but then I did success express for the rest of the week (hoping to at least sts) and i only went and lost 2.5 lbs ( 'twas a miracle)
So there's always hope :)

SusieBees said:
A few days of express success should do it! Well it worked for me last week :) had picnic (crisps, French bread, cheese) a day at the beach (fish n chips, cornetto, loads of sweets for the journey) and then Easter Sunday ( roast lamb dinner, loads of chocolate) but then I did success express for the rest of the week (hoping to at least sts) and i only went and lost 2.5 lbs ( 'twas a miracle)

What is success express Hun? X

SusieBees said:

I didn't think of that :D
Not sure I understand success express :( I get the 2/3 superfree per meal, the 1/3 can be both red & green but I still get 2 HExA&B ?? Snack are superfree or highest syn value?
Is that right??
Thanks x

Doughnuts at a car boot. Have decided i am not going to weigh in on tuesday. Am at in laws til tomorrow with not a piece of superfree in sight. Back on the wagon tuesday morning.

yeh wats this please ? i need a miracle . . .a big miracle !!

This is what I think it is ... I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong

Fill each plate 2/3 superfree instead of 1/3 (easy peasy really)
You can have 2xHexA and 2xHexB
Syns as normal but instead of counting the lower syn value you count the higher syn value, although lots of foods have the same syn value for each plan anyway (ie curly wurly :) )
And that's it I think ~ that's what I did anyway :)
Good Luck!

I didn't think of that :D
Not sure I understand success express :( I get the 2/3 superfree per meal, the 1/3 can be both red & green but I still get 2 HExA&B ?? Snack are superfree or highest syn value?
Is that right??
Thanks x

Yep, that's what I understand it to be as well ~ and it worked :) :)
Good luck Sweets!

Back