What i did NOT resist today!

mejulie70 said:
yeh wats this please ? i need a miracle . . .a big miracle !!

Not a miracle i'm afraid! Just clever SW reducing your calorie intake even more without you calorie counting :)
2/3rds of all meals should be superfree. 1 heb & hea each day. Either protein or carbs or both in the 1/3rd. All snacks superfree. Take the highest syn value for syns.

Tough going unless you really love veg!!

SusieBees said:
Yep, that's what I understand it to be as well ~ and it worked :) :)
Good luck Sweets!

Thanks chick, couldn't face it today (hungover) so doing green then going for success express rest of this week, thanks again x

SusieBees said:
This is what I think it is ... I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong

Fill each plate 2/3 superfree instead of 1/3 (easy peasy really)
You can have 2xHexA and 2xHexB
Syns as normal but instead of counting the lower syn value you count the higher syn value, although lots of foods have the same syn value for each plan anyway (ie curly wurly :) )
And that's it I think ~ that's what I did anyway :)
Good Luck!

Interesting. I had a bad day Friday with the royal wedding and my parents having a BBQ party I ate A LOT! And drank even more whoops so I am on damage control now and I just tend to have no syns fill up on generally super free foods or free foods and have only 1 HEA and 1 HEB a day (I usually have 2 HEB) so technically I have been doing it without knowing :) but will try it with making sure I have the 2/3rds S/F and then calculating the syn at highest value instead of having no syns cause I need my chocolate fix everyday haha :)

Thanks for the info xx

Not a miracle i'm afraid! Just clever SW reducing your calorie intake even more without you calorie counting :)
2/3rds of all meals should be superfree. 1 heb & hea each day. Either protein or carbs or both in the 1/3rd. All snacks superfree. Take the highest syn value for syns.

Tough going unless you really love veg!!

thanks for that i dont mind loads of veg with jacket spud n gravy but its a bit warm for that so will ave to ave loads of salad n new spuds n cottage cheese i think but think i'll start tues wen im back in work n kids will ave hopefully ave eaten all their easter eggs (im makin them eat a full egg per day weither they like it or not lol) and theres still half a bottle of wine in fridge so just gunna ave a clear out(well eat up)today n tomoz n start afresh tues. . . new month new start xx

Chineeeeeese!!! But it's been a pants day, with the car breaking down! Plus it was sooooooo yummy, totally worth it :0)

Since after WI on Thursday I have not resisted an iced bun, chocolate cake, garlic bread, lager, chippie tea, half a box of malteasers, pepperoni pizza, 2 99 ice creams & a double whopper with cheese & fries! Whoops still undecided about going to WI on Thursday! Never mind I'll have to get back on track though :(

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Oh yeah also forgot the chocolate bar, packet of buttons, 2 bags of crisps, bag of sherbet strawberries & numerous cans of coke eeeek :(

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hey just make sure u go WI face the music and draw a line then move forward so many people skip WI when had a bad week this is when we need group most or 1 wk turns into 2 then 3 and so on sorry I'm not lecturing just passionate for SW as know it works just keep going xxx

On the positive side bet both ur mind & body is ready to get back on track??
oh yeah sure is I'm feeling pretty sluggish and heavy :cry:
I have been working out all the time though so hopefully managed to a bit of damage limitation.
To be honest I think I needed it cos been super good since starting in January, but losses been getting less & less lately & even gained last Thursday, so hoping this kickstarts everything again :)

A kfc on Wednesday, trip to whitby on Saturday with mussels in White wine and cream sauce with bread chips and tartar sauce also rum flavoured fudge and 1/2 a ham and cheese baguette for lunch and paprika crisps! Sunday tuna mayonnaise and cucumber baguette and half a bag of those walkers crunchy soured cream and cheese crisps. Rhubarb crumble after dinner! Yesterday doritos boursin cheese and 1 glass of red wine. Austrian smoked cheese!

Hmmm I just need to say that this is the best week my digestion has ever had I feel so much better than when I'm on SW!!!! 30 day shred DVD comes tomorrow ulp! Back 100% on 18th may :)

Ruth
X

leighxx said:
oh yeah sure is I'm feeling pretty sluggish and heavy :cry:
I have been working out all the time though so hopefully managed to a bit of damage limitation.
To be honest I think I needed it cos been super good since starting in January, but losses been getting less & less lately & even gained last Thursday, so hoping this kickstarts everything again :)

It might!! Fingers crossed for u!

Since thursday i've not resisted party food,with lots of calorific goodies,a cream egg mcflurry,fish and cheesy chips,vanilla ice cream with sugar curls and whipped cream,cherry scone with clotted cream and jam,champagne,asti,wine,wkd and too many vodka and full fat red bulls!! Omg now its written down thats an awful lot!! Back on track today:)

MrsFordy said:
Since thursday i've not resisted party food,with lots of calorific goodies,a cream egg mcflurry,fish and cheesy chips,vanilla ice cream with sugar curls and whipped cream,cherry scone with clotted cream and jam,champagne,asti,wine,wkd and too many vodka and full fat red bulls!! Omg now its written down thats an awful lot!! Back on track today:)

The fact u have even written it here is cathartic!!! Good luck for getting back on track :)

I tried and failed! How dare my dad have a Birthday! Back on track again tomorrow, but will it be too little too late? x

a lion bar and a packe tof pickled onion monster munch
two things ive not eaten in at least 2 years just felt compelled to have them so did and WI tonight managed to lose 1lb and start a new week tomorrow xxx

Two scoops of ice-cream at the cinema 1 froyo 4.5 and one vanilla 5.5 ( taking me up to a total of 20syns) yuck with a blind weigh in this is not good!!! Zx

Back