What i did NOT resist today!

Yesterday I did not resist a chicken royale meal :( I was at Alton Towers and just ate the easiest lunch. Now back on track to try and avoid the gain!

Too many things to list over past few days :(
Dreading WI tomorrow but determined to face the music. Back on track today though!

Thought i had done really well today. Took customer to EAT for lunch. Checked ingredients on every salad in there & had the one with least % fat (4%) & no oil in it at all. Only non free foods were a sprinkling of seasame seeds and i assume the chilli paste might have not been free. Got back to office and checked syns online. Not in the directory so used the calculator - 9 sodding syns :( for a chicken noodle salad - not at all happy!!

Bad bad day! It's my best friend's birthday so we went for afternoon tea, cocktails and an early dinner at an italian. Now i'm off to weigh in! This ain't gonna be pretty!

3 one-finger Drifter bars at 100 calories each......no excuse really, there were just there, calling my name...
Must try harder tomorrow!:sigh:

biggysmalls said:
3 one-finger Drifter bars at 100 calories each......no excuse really, there were just there, calling my name...
Must try harder tomorrow!:sigh:

That's within your daily allowance isn't it? 15 syns?

Wow stayed the same so happy :) that's it my binge week is over back on track :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Chinese buffet meal :/

Yesterday I did not resist a chicken royale meal :( I was at Alton Towers and just ate the easiest lunch. Now back on track to try and avoid the gain!

Im going to Alton towers next friday i fear i may slip up a little bit :/ but maybe walking around all day will cancell it out lol

Homemade vegetable samosa that someone bought in. I did however then skip my tin of beans to make up for it.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

a little pinch of the kids fish fingers and smiley faces....and a stella cidre! It's the first time I've tried it and it was good!

Posh school today so lovely free lunch provided, and I couldn't resist fish and chips, and lemon sponge for pudding.

Feeling rubbish about myself now. The most annoying thing is that (even though lunch was lovely) it wasn't half as nice as my syn free chilli served over veg for dinner.

Don't I ever learn??!!

Back